My "Success" So Far - I'm not done yet!

Options
2»

Replies

• Megmakesithappen
    Megmakesithappen Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What did you set you weekly weight loss goal at 2, 1.5, or 1 pound a week? Did you eat certain types of food (i.e. clean eating, low carb etc)? Did you eat your workout calories back. I have similar stats and would love to see the results you have...you look amazing!
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    What did you set you weekly weight loss goal at 2, 1.5, or 1 pound a week? Did you eat certain types of food (i.e. clean eating, low carb etc)? Did you eat your workout calories back. I have similar stats and would love to see the results you have...you look amazing!

I set it at 2 pounds a week, and then if I ate over those calories a bit I wouldn't stress because I knew that I could still lose 1-1.5 pounds. Maybe not a great strategy, but it worked for me. I felt like it gave me a little cushion if I needed an extra snack. Initially I ate back my exercise calories, but now I don't. But I listen to my body. If I feel like I need more food, I will eat a snack. A healthy one, but I always make sure I'm not just thirsty.
  • lifeisahighway
    Options

Sorry I forgot to reply to your other part. I didn't eat low carb or anything. I tried to eat healthier, but not "clean" I don't think I knew too much about clean eating back then. I'm actually just starting to learn about it. I just tried to eat less of what I was eating and tried to make healthier choices.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! don't stop!
  • lifeisahighway
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    Fantastic! don't stop!

Thanks! I won't!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    You are killing!! Great job. You look fantastic!!
  • lifeisahighway
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    You are killing!! Great job. You look fantastic!!

Thank you!!@
  • nicknock01
    nicknock01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Incredibly inspiring, and judging by your profile pic, you've since hit your goal since this post. Like you, I look at success stories for motivation. Something about seeing someone else succeed can give me the push I need to get started/stick with it. Thanks for your post. :smiley:
  • Chanda2BFit
    Chanda2BFit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Nice progress!
  • chasitystiff2325
    chasitystiff2325 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Yup. You've owned it. Nice work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!