Flirting

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    My flirting game is totally off anymore I guess. Haven't got a nood and dirty message in a long time.
  • steelaxitute2127
    steelaxitute2127 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    That's too funny that this popped up today in my feed! I was just talking with one of my coworkers about this. If I'm comfortable with someone, then it sometimes seems like I'm flirting with people, when I'm really just being myself. I think as long as the person you're with knows this and that you're not trying to pursue anything with anyone, then it shouldn't be a big deal.
  • Sofia_Garcia
    Sofia_Garcia Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You should be yourself but take in consideration the other person. Not because yourself (flirty fun girl way) is what so ever not ok but some people don't have the capacity to distinguish bubully personalty From flirt! So my advice be yourself but beware of who you are being yourself with cus it can get you in some not so much fun situations! Maybe before you show your bubully self, you should sence the other person intention and if its not a good one or not the same has yours put it right on the table, that you are who you are but you do not want to instigate or feed fantasies you do not have and the other my be assuming!!!! Just my personal experience!!! you may desagree or not.
  • Sjuliian1
    Sjuliian1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have naturally flirty face so it’s hard to make it clear that I’m not interested unless I have a resting *kitten* face the whole time lol then I’m just considered stuck up. Either way I never win.
  • djchaney73
    djchaney73 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I think everyone likes to be flirted with, it makes you feel special or at least a little wanted from time to time. If people take the flirting the wrong way after you have explained your position on the matter then that is their issue (as long as they are not following you home and hiding in the bushes).

I am a natural flirt, I do not even try but it happens all the time, my problem is most woman look at me and are like "Nooooooo" and head for the hills.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    i never flirt (not even here!) but i know that the right person will bring that side out in me.

lxidq5vt2ztr.gif
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Flirt????? sure
  • ellesussex2017
    ellesussex2017 Posts: 21 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    djchaney73 wrote: »
    I think everyone likes to be flirted with, it makes you feel special or at least a little wanted from time to time. If people take the flirting the wrong way after you have explained your position on the matter then that is their issue (as long as they are not following you home and hiding in the bushes).

I agree with you!
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • plus20UsernameOfPower
    Options

Totally agree!! I'm a flirty person. I'm also a toucher (NOT LIKE THAT!) But I touch arms or shoulders while in conversation. Sometimes people misconstrue my flirtiness. And once I've been clear in my intentions, it's on them if they can't deal and get all hurt. I'm not trying to be hurtful, just playful.
    I am a natural flirt, I do not even try but it happens all the time, my problem is most woman look at me and are like "Nooooooo" and head for the hills.

I find this exceptionally difficult to believe. :wink:

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    was48t99w0xv.gif

(i'm so getting in trouble for this)
  • djchaney73
    djchaney73 Posts: 289 Member
    Options

Totally agree!! I'm a flirty person. I'm also a toucher (NOT LIKE THAT!) But I touch arms or shoulders while in conversation. Sometimes people misconstrue my flirtiness. And once I've been clear in my intentions, it's on them if they can't deal and get all hurt. I'm not trying to be hurtful, just playful.

I find this exceptionally difficult to believe. :wink:

Butttt, butttt... why? My sense of humor is pretty dark, being in the Infantry tends to do that. :wink:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    There's Fun Silly flirting like I do here on MFP (a whole lot!!!) :wink:
    Then there's that Romantic Sweet flirting which has feeling and is more intimate for the one you have or want a relationship with! I am fortunate to have someone that I can do the latter with! :)