Flirting

Options

Replies

• Savagedistraction
    Savagedistraction Posts: 312 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I only flirt with men I find attractive. I'm single, so no guilt or weirdness. Married people flirt because it's human nature to do so with people you find attractive, and it's an ego boost when you get a response. Oxytocin and dopamine levels lower once a relationship is established (usually around year 2), and that person craves a "hit" of love hormone. A new man/woman flirting with them gives them that, even if it's not acted upon as a physical sex. Monogamy is not a natural state of being for our species.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    People always flirt with me everywhere I go. Like in stores the employees always find me and say "can I help you?" I mean come on. They just want to be by me and walk down the aisles alongside me. And at restaurants the waiters will say "and the special for today is..." because he thinks I'm special. Even baggers ask me paper or plastic? Obviously they be thinking I look so good I've had plastic surgery but it looks so natural they figure I'm still organic. It's hard to be me.

Omg so at the lingerie store when the sales girl offers to measure and do a fitting she really wants me??,

Omg isn't that the worst? Got to fend them off with a stick. I keep one in my purse.

Omg so "we've more sizes in the back" I don't want to know what that really means
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    @LL5lifts can you please give me a bit of the love hormone I so desperately crave?

just have several shots of military grade tequila and it's pretty much the same outcome.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    @LL5lifts can you please give me a bit of the love hormone I so desperately crave?

just have several shots of military grade tequila and it's pretty much the same outcome.

I get pretty unlovable when drinking tequila

Okay.

let's throw in some handcuffs and call it a party

.... it's simply taking a bad situation and making it awesome
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    People always flirt with me everywhere I go. Like in stores the employees always find me and say "can I help you?" I mean come on. They just want to be by me and walk down the aisles alongside me. And at restaurants the waiters will say "and the special for today is..." because he thinks I'm special. Even baggers ask me paper or plastic? Obviously they be thinking I look so good I've had plastic surgery but it looks so natural they figure I'm still organic. It's hard to be me.

Omg so at the lingerie store when the sales girl offers to measure and do a fitting she really wants me??,

Omg isn't that the worst? Got to fend them off with a stick. I keep one in my purse.

Omg so "we've more sizes in the back" I don't want to know what that really means

Or at maccas when he says " do you want fries with that" *fries* is euphemism for something else ...
  • Motorsheen
    Options

I get pretty unlovable when drinking tequila

Okay.

let's throw in some handcuffs and call it a party

.... it's simply taking a bad situation and making it awesome

I knew you'd have a solution. Handcuffs are a must. I get ugly.

ugly?

nah... let's go with: slightly unmanageable
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Or at maccas when he says " do you want fries with that" *fries* is euphemism for something else ...

If you've heard one you've heard them all. How about this classic...."what would you like on your pizza?" I mean come on. "Pepperoni?" They are trying to seduce you right there.

:o ..or when they ask me if I want sauce on my pie..omg it's so clear now..
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    the checkout girl today asked me: paper or plastic?

my answer: in your dreams
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Omg ..I've been constantly flirted with and never realised....the butcher said " do you want thick sausages" ...and the milkman asked "do you want cream with that order"
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    People are insatiable. I went to the movies and the guy asked if I wanted to upgrade to the bucket size popcorn for a quarter and do I want butter. He was basically saying how nice my *kitten* is...so nice he can bounce a quarter off of it. Unbelievable. Oh and the butter part....that makes me blush.

I know ..I totally get why the guy who served me at the pie shop said be careful they are hot you might burn your mouth ..* you, hot and mouth* all in the same sentence....makes total sense now ...and he did say .."blow on it"..I mean c'mon ..that should have been a dead giveaway