Flirting

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Just here for the PB.

LOVE LOVE LOVE that first scoop out of a fresh jar...
    peanut-butter-iStock_000058653498_Large.jpeg
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Just here for the PB.

Nothing like dipping into a virgin peanut butter :love:
  • Timshel_
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Just here for the PB.

Yeah. I make sure I taste that whole untouched top layer.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Just here for the PB.

prohnb4pw52d.gif
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    I think it's tough 4 women cuz u can just try & be nice & someone will take that as flirting ....So if u are flirty @ all it will really me misconstrued ...Being honest definitely will help ,but some guys still get the wrong impression. ...But guys have it crappy 2 cuz we can try & be nice & someone might take it that ur hitting on them ....
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options
    kwph wrote: »
    I think it's tough 4 women cuz u can just try & be nice & someone will take that as flirting ....So if u are flirty @ all it will really me misconstrued ...Being honest definitely will help ,but some guys still get the wrong impression. ...But guys have it crappy 2 cuz we can try & be nice & someone might take it that ur hitting on them ....

Truth!
  • mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I flirt so hard, all the boys fall in love with me and then I break their little hearts by telling them I'm just not interested. Ask me if I care. I don't. They should just toughen the *kitten* up and get a clue. >:)

You don't seem that scary to me...
  • BwnEyedWifey
    BwnEyedWifey Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I've been accused of flirting with other women's husbands! I do not intentionally flirt. I can't help my personality. I am married, and never say anything I would want another woman to tell my husband. I'm from the south. We call each other sweetheart, and honey. Maybe I'll just mind my own biscuits, and life will be gravy! :smiley::smiley:
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Do you consider it stringing someone along if you just like to flirt or are naturally flirty, but you're very clear that you don't want a relationship?

I never flirt or use any innuendo. I believe that logic and intellect are more important in securing an acceptable mate. Then, after a studious courtship, it is proper to find social and interpersonal algorithmic nuances to enhance a sexual desire with that specific female to ensure a proper procreation focused response.

dang. An unedumacated simpleton like me gots no chance.

Wutevs. You are waaaay outta my league.
    I woulnd't embarrass myself trying.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I've been accused of flirting with other women's husbands! I do not intentionally flirt. I can't help my personality. I am married, and never say anything I would want another woman to tell my husband. I'm from the south. We call each other sweetheart, and honey. Maybe I'll just mind my own biscuits, and life will be gravy! :smiley::smiley:

Oh, I'll mind your biscuits. ;)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

Its starts off with did you call my husband honey? It ends with drowning in your own biscuits and gravy, I am from the deep deep South, there is just some things you do not say or do..
  • jnichel
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Its starts off with did you call my husband honey? It ends with drowning in your own biscuits and gravy, I am from the deep deep South, there is just some things you do not say or do..

Where I'm from, they say it with a French accent.
  • jnichel
    Options
    Do you consider it stringing someone along if you just like to flirt or are naturally flirty, but you're very clear that you don't want a relationship?

I never flirt or use any innuendo. I believe that logic and intellect are more important in securing an acceptable mate. Then, after a studious courtship, it is proper to find social and interpersonal algorithmic nuances to enhance a sexual desire with that specific female to ensure a proper procreation focused response.

dang. An unedumacated simpleton like me gots no chance.

Wutevs. You are waaaay outta my league.
    I woulnd't embarrass myself trying.

I don't even understand what this says! I'm gonna see if my cat can read it to me.

I need one of those translating cats from time to time.
  • BwnEyedWifey
    BwnEyedWifey Posts: 100 Member
    Options

Agreed. But as I said, I don't say anything I wouldn't want another woman saying to my husband. . I've never had an issue on MFP. I'm talking about in public... 90% of time my husband is there with me. That's why it's absurd to me. Heck, half the time im blocking men that are inappropriate here on MFP. I'm here to lose weight, meet friends, not to have MFP sex. Ha!
  • fastingrabbit
    fastingrabbit Posts: 90 Member
    Options

What do you mean? Example?
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    (She never told me she returned the wedding dress)