New here - 100lbs + to lose

Looking for supportive and motivating friends! I frequently fall into all or nothing thinking and am looking to work through some of that with the help of this community to keep me on track when I have a stumble. Just joined a gym, trying to cut out the crap and increase the movement. Weight has been a struggle for most of my life and I'm just so done with the struggle. Feel free to add me and I will support your journey as well.

Replies

• ballardf
    ballardf Posts: 53 Member
    Im Fred. I'd love to be part of your journey!! I'm not a health nut but I do try and watch what I eat and try and exercise 4-5 days a week. Let's do this!!
  • I just started my journey and I'm very excited and nervous. I've always been a little overweight but I'm ready to get back on track! We can do this!
  • carworth248
    carworth248 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I've been working on this for a bit over a month and have lost about 15lbs. I'm following a keto diet and swimming 3 times a week. I plan to gradually build up to the gym. I have at least 100lbs to lose to be a healthier me! Welcome. Feel free to friend me.
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    if your gym has fun classes, go to those and make friends. Also, joining challenge groups on this site can given you a smaller community where you'll feel more accountability.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Welcome to MFP, You can do this!!
  • Hi! I'm working on a 100+ lb weight loss myself! I'm down 85 with 69 to go. Feel free to fiend me, I log daily and my dairy is open! We CAN do this!
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Add me if u like