Workout outfit

Options
I finally ordered myself 2 sets of workout clothes!! I can’t wait to get them!!

Replies

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    Excellent :)
    It's always exciting to get new workout clothes, puts a little bounce in my step.

Cheers, h.
  • marygraci999
    marygraci999 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I got one last week I went downa couple sizes so that was really exciting!!
  • mbeuchert24
    mbeuchert24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I caved and signed up for Fabletics...my first outfit should be here Monday. It's so hard to find workout clothes in my current size in the stores. I feel your excitement!
  • JennyRATL
    JennyRATL Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Ooo I love getting new workout clothes! Motivates me to get moving!
  • janetgris
    janetgris Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The most exciting part about my workout, is deciding what to wear. I'm so cute in my workout clothes, I want to wear them all the time :)
  • flippy1234
    flippy1234 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Oh yay, good for you! I love workout clothes. You need to feel good at the gym.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    Ooh I so badly want the first two T's.

Wow, I never realized you were a fella @Cherimoose. I usually read without gender, and don't often check profiles so I get these revelations on occasion.

Cheers, h.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    i actually saw someone in a ritzy downtown elevator wearing the 'reps for jesus' shirt from broscience :D obviously on his way to the gym.
    dante8993 wrote: »
    I finally ordered myself 2 sets of workout clothes!! I can’t wait to get them!!

this is neat. i can't say i really 'do' workout clothes - feel like society should be grateful to me for not going to the rec centre in my pj's. but there's something about that emotional step where you identify yourself as someone who yes-indeed does work out and does 'get' to wear/have the clothing for it. kind of like the mental difference when i allowed myself to buy a 'real' bike.

so congratulations :D
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Love it! Nothing like a comfortable outfit to get you in the mood to sweat. ;)
  • PWRLFTR1
    PWRLFTR1 Posts: 324 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Cherimoose wrote: »
    janetgris wrote: »
    The most exciting part about my workout, is deciding what to wear.

You need a more exciting workout. Just saying.

As a guy, i don't devote a whole lot of attention to choosing workout clothes. These seem stylish to me. :+1:

wLaqjU1.jpg

rOnrBe7.jpg

81MBnZv.jpg

I get what you're saying, as much as I love cute workout clothes, they also have to be functional. I wear mostly t-shirts, but my workout pants must be comfortable, allow me to squat to depth and make it easy to pull on my sleeves. I love Gap/Old Navy. They're inexpensive and they've held up much better than some of the other more expensive brands.
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Omg I love getting new workout clothes! I’m pretty sure I’ve formed an Under Armour addiction. If they ever discontinue the Fly By capris I will riot.
    It’s kind of silly but sometimes I’m cruising the UA website and I just feel like, “This is who I am now.” I’ve become a heavy lifting, protein scarfing, Under Armour gym rat.

And I couldn’t be happier, lol.