What irks you?

Options

Replies

• Jonesuna64
    Jonesuna64 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    FAAB_too wrote: »
    When people ask what works for me and when I tell them... they argue that doesn't work...smh

AND the disappointment when they find out it is NOT a magic pill :smiley:

• FAAB_too
    FAAB_too Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Jonesuna64 wrote: »
    When people ask what works for me and when I tell them... they argue that doesn't work...smh

AND the disappointment when they find out it is NOT a magic pill :smiley:

I know right!?!?
  • Jonesuna64
    Jonesuna64 Posts: 233 Member
    Options

Same. Especially when I tell them that all I cared about was calories and nothing else - they look at me like I'm lying.

hahaha Yes!!
    I lost 50lbs my sister asked how I did it and I told her lowering calories and exercising more (I mentioned MFP as well) and then asked what she ate during the day
    ME: What do you eat?
    Her: Well I have a breakfast muffin
    ME: Breakfast muffin?? So...cake , you eat cake for breakfast?
    Her: NO they're called breakfast muffins because they're for BREAKFAST and healthy
    ME: Sooooo Cake??
    Her: NO!!
    ME: Alrighty then, g'bye
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I love animals, but I hate LAZY pet owners. A road along my walking route is piles of poop everywhere and me playing poop detective all the poops look the same so I assume same dog/same owner. FFS, why won't you pick up your dogs turds? For real ... lazy azz!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    When you're trying to nap and everyone and their mama decide they need to message you or call you :|
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    When you're trying to nap and everyone and their mama decide they need to message you or call you :|

Yeah especially when your work schedule changes. I just shut the sound off my cell phone and set an alarm.
  • FAAB_too
    FAAB_too Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Jonesuna64 wrote: »

Same. Especially when I tell them that all I cared about was calories and nothing else - they look at me like I'm lying.

hahaha Yes!!
    I lost 50lbs my sister asked how I did it and I told her lowering calories and exercising more (I mentioned MFP as well) and then asked what she ate during the day
    ME: What do you eat?
    Her: Well I have a breakfast muffin
    ME: Breakfast muffin?? So...cake , you eat cake for breakfast?
    Her: NO they're called breakfast muffins because they're for BREAKFAST and healthy
    ME: Sooooo Cake??
    Her: NO!!
    ME: Alrighty then, g'bye

I get similar conversations. Smh
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Advertisers that try to sell things to me like cars and Walmart by trying to strike an emotional cord that has nothing to do with their products or services....

Do you think I'm *kitten* stupid
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    MFP not keeping track of new messages posted in threads. Some threads it does and others it doesn't what's up with that?
  • vmtdawn
    vmtdawn Posts: 5 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Those people who eat and put the box back when there's like one cracker or a sip of milk left.
    People who see you're waiting for gas and decide not to take the extra time to move out of the way.
    People who drive 10 miles an hour when it's sprinkling.
    My cat when she decides to kneed my head at 2 in the morning.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I love animals, but I hate LAZY pet owners. A road along my walking route is piles of poop everywhere and me playing poop detective all the poops look the same so I assume same dog/same owner. FFS, why won't you pick up your dogs turds? For real ... lazy azz!

It hasn't happened to me in a few years, but I hate the lazy type of pet owner who lets their pet out without a leash / loosely holds the pet's leash / allows their small 45lb child to walk an 85lb beast on a leash and surprise, the animal is suddenly charging at a nearby runner, barking and snarling. "Its okay, Spike is really friendly Rottweiler!" Right, everyone thinks that their dog is friendly, the court dockets are filled with cases of owners with"friendly dogs" being sued for seriously injuring others.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    When I'm standing in line at the supermarket and the person in front is taking about 14 minutes to put their change back in there purse/wallet!!!!!!
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    People at work that immediately take an excessively aggressive approach to asking questions after making assumptions about a process that they know next to nothing about. Especially when they're young. It makes it harder for me to know how I should respond. Is he really a *kitten* dick, or is it more a lack of maturity and/or experience? When it continues over a few days - option #1.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    The sound of someone rummaging through their bag unwrapping candy or food or whatever. That noise irks me. I’m weird like that.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    The word ‘honor’
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Oblivious drivers, wake up people!
  • kg30fit
    kg30fit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What irks me ... bad spelling and grammar!! :s
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    smantha32 wrote: »
    Grown adults that still dress and act like teenagers from an MTV video

OMG.. I went to see Guns&Roses when they were here. Picture 50 year old men with leather pants, animal print sleeveless T shirts and mullets. Just. Say. No. :(

The only guns and roses I am interested in are the guns in my safe and the roses in my garden.

Would be better if the roses were in your safe and the guns in your garden.
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    People who get mad, if you live an honorable life you should never be upset. This is the true color of life.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Shoveling snow. Sweet mother of *kitten*, I hate shovelling.