What irks you?

Options

Replies

• bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Slow walkers, especially if they cut right out in front of me and just...crawl.... I've got people to do and places to go!
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    The fact I got a photo warning and pic was removed :/ ..ive seen much worse... Oh well
  • rcreynol3090
    rcreynol3090 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    smantha32 wrote: »
    Grown adults that still dress and act like teenagers from an MTV video

OMG.. I went to see Guns&Roses when they were here. Picture 50 year old men with leather pants, animal print sleeveless T shirts and mullets. Just. Say. No. :(

The only guns and roses I am interested in are the guns in my safe and the roses in my garden.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Old men that stare at my crotch while trying to have a perfectly normal neighborly conversation. Making me question wearing leggings.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »
    Old men that stare at my crotch while trying to have a perfectly normal neighborly conversation. Making me question wearing leggings.

Haha lmao
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Kathy Griffin. (and not because of the severed head thing)

Kathy Griffin and the fact that she is not funny irks me.
  • mlrtri
    mlrtri Posts: 425 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    People in leader positions who are horrible leaders.

People who are not involved in daily happenings then when they finally are made aware of an issue overreact and respond without knowledge or even thinking things out.

People who have to constantly stroke their own egos.

What REALLY irks me is when a person can be described by all 3 of these things and I have to work with said person.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Bad coffee
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Serious people
  • PepeLPew
    PepeLPew Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    People who are triggered easily by others who are highly motivated or self-directed.

The type who hates you immediately because you a) have high standards b) expect a lot of yourself c) believe in responsibility and personal accountability and/or c) push yourself.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    The fact I got a photo warning and pic was removed :/ ..ive seen much worse... Oh well

Well that sucks :/ tons with more bare skin than you show.. maybe you should ask who they bribe to get away with it
  • Timshel_
    Options
    cake with too much or too little frosting
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Teenagers. Specially the ones that are just like me and try to use my own words against me lol
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Warm beer
    Cheap beer
    Lack of beer
  • mlrtri
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    cake with too much or too little frosting

Yes- or dry cake.
  • mlrtri
    Options
    PepeLPew wrote: »
    People who are triggered easily by others who are highly motivated or self-directed.

The type who hates you immediately because you a) have high standards b) expect a lot of yourself c) believe in responsibility and personal accountability and/or c) push yourself.

Agree. And I hate when others tell you "Rome was not built in a day" when you are working to accomplish things and they want to justify their own laziness or lack of caring.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Warm beer
    Cheap beer
    Lack of beer

and no beer sales on Sunday!