What irks you?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    My washing being almost dry , then it rains ..
  • bassfishingirl
    bassfishingirl Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    When you walk pass someone in a store parking lot and you smile at them and say GOOD MORNING, or HOW YOU DOING, and they smile back to let you know they heard you, but pass by you & still don't say a word..........A little kindness goes a long way....
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    pro football..... I just want to escape for a couple of hours and enjoy the game; is that too much to ask?

For now, it will just have to be college ball for me.

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    That stupid Baltimore is getting their butts whomped andbits killing my fantasy points
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    When the Broncos play when I'm at Church! :angry:
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    Crazy!!!! You were picked to win
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Games don't start for another hour... I'm confused :confused:

RAAAIDEEERS!!! RAAAIDEEERS!!! RAAAIDEEERS!!! :triumph:
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    Games don't start for another hour... I'm confused :confused:

RAAAIDEEERS!!! RAAAIDEEERS!!! RAAAIDEEERS!!! :triumph:

No there was an England game
  • ttiffanytx
    ttiffanytx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    When someone describes themself as "witty" or emphasizes that they are really funny- and then they're not.
    I hate when someone says they have a great sense of humor and then can't make me laugh or even chuckle.
    Don't set me up and then not deliver the goods!

Lol
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    My alarm clock. It's so loud ( on purpose) but still, I'm irked can't you tell :D
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    When people from the field call my desk phone directly with an issue. Um, we have a help desk that will open a ticket for your issue.
  • katsheare
    katsheare Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options

This. Yes. And also, nice to meet another 'outside on the line' dryer. We get funny looks, but watch us care...

What irks me is when someone steps right in front of me while walking then goes slow. Pavement/Sidewalk RAGE!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    katsheare wrote: »

This. Yes. And also, nice to meet another 'outside on the line' dryer. We get funny looks, but watch us care...

What irks me is when someone steps right in front of me while walking then goes slow. Pavement/Sidewalk RAGE!!!

The smell of sheets that have dried outside in the sun is the best. Driers are not used alot here
  • VanillaBeanFrap
    Options
    People who give ridiculous nutritional advice.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    This is my parents. I'll go over to their house one day and see them and they're like you don't need to lose weight. It's so unhealthy for you to diet. Let's go out to eat, you're gonna eat. Drives me up the wall that they're not supportive. Mind you I was overweight at 158 and now I'm down to 136!
  • ttiffanytx
    ttiffanytx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ttiffanytx wrote: »
    When someone describes themself as "witty" or emphasizes that they are really funny- and then they're not.
    I hate when someone says they have a great sense of humor and then can't make me laugh or even chuckle.
    Don't set me up and then not deliver the goods!

Lol

I would disappoint you so hard. So so hard.

I'm looking forward to the attempt.
  • pudgy1977
    edited September 2017
    Options
    When people complain over and over about the same thing, a thing that they have the power to change, yet just never do. Hard to feel bad for ya when it's kind of your own damn fault
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    This is my parents. I'll go over to their house one day and see them and they're like you don't need to lose weight. It's so unhealthy for you to diet. Let's go out to eat, you're gonna eat. Drives me up the wall that they're not supportive. Mind you I was overweight at 158 and now I'm down to 136!

Maybe they're referring to your dieting while on chemo.