What irks you?

Options

Replies

• nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    how easy it is to drink 8 beers but 8 glasses of water seems impossible sometimes
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    When The Y closes the pool early! :confounded:
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    When my stupid *kitten* does stupid *kitten*.
  • Venus_88
    Venus_88 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    People who are always late/ people who try to cut all the traffic through the right lane/ people who know everything better
  • Venus_88
    Venus_88 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Venus_88 wrote: »
    People who are always late/ people who try to cut all the traffic through the right lane/ people who know everything better

FIFY

You got it right :p
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    The skeptical number that the scale displays the first time you step on it, and the confirmation that you're still a fatty bo batty on the second try.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    The Disneyland dessert buffet is evil on steroids
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    People, mostly, in general.

Yep! it doesn't take me long in Walmart and I'm homicidal

Ugh. You should have been in my office today. The annoying ones were crawling out of the woodwork and I witnessed one guy eating pizza off the ground in the our parking lot.

Ugh. You should have been in my office today. The annoying ones were crawling out of the woodwork and I witnessed one guy eating pizza off the ground in the our parking lot.

Crazy mofos for sure. I had a car chase that lead to recovering a concealed weapon and heroin. All while trying to defend myself from @kace_kay. J/K kace you're one of my favs.

This isn't fair. I'm an accountant. I can't possibly compete with stories like this. Unless you count the time with the ledger and the debits/credits.. place went apeshiz
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Crazy mofos for sure. I had a car chase that lead to recovering a concealed weapon and heroin. All while trying to defend myself from @kace_kay. J/K kace you're one of my favs.

This isn't fair. I'm an accountant. I can't possibly compete with stories like this. Unless you count the time with the ledger and the debits/credits.. place went apeshiz

Come spend a few days with me, you will be begging for ledgers, debits and credits again. I haven't even shared the story of the lady that was feeding her stuffed monkey cookies and talking about the guy she shares a tent with stealing her glasses because he found out that they were magic. True story. Even I can't make this shiznit up.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

What if you find a discrepancy in the books and funds are being channeled to a group that's up to no good. Soon they discover that you are the one person that can bring you down and you have to go run and hide in corn fields and stuff?

As a matter of fact I was lost in a cornfield all last week.

I'm offended you think I'd EVER have a discrepancy in my books. Anytime I find one of those I cover it up immediately.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

What if you find a discrepancy in the books and funds are being channeled to a group that's up to no good. Soon they discover that you are the one person that can bring you down and you have to go run and hide in corn fields and stuff?

As a matter of fact I was lost in a cornfield all last week.

I'm offended you think I'd EVER have a discrepancy in my books. Anytime I find one of those I cover it up immediately.

So YOU'RE the bad guy in my movie.

:grimace:
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Noisy eaters.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Grown adults that still dress and act like teenagers from an MTV video

OMG.. I went to see Guns&Roses when they were here. Picture 50 year old men with leather pants, animal print sleeveless T shirts and mullets. Just. Say. No. :(
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    sheepingly wrote: »
    people who want to go grab a cup of coffee as a first date

Ah.. I think that's a perfect first date. If the person turns out to be creepy you can bail easily. If you end up liking them you can always go to dinner afterward.
  • Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    When a someone treats you like you're a loser because they're too much of a loser to realise they're the loser.
  • rach021979
    rach021979 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    People who chew gum loudly and snap it. Ugggh!
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    When you are eating something and someone says, "That looks good!" Over and over again. Look if you want a piece just ask.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    When someone blows you off, then gets pissed when you didn't mention you were around. Um, sorry dude. You blow me off once I will not put myself thru that kind of rejection again.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I know this may sound gross, so I apologize in advance! Leaving snot (or whatever is coming out of your nose/mouth) and dried toothpaste droppings in the sink really freaking irks me! And makes me a little nauseous. It takes just a moment to rinse it out...It is a little bitty sink.. lil bitty... come on now!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I can't stand when people walk around while brushing their teeth. I get completely grossed out. Stay in the freakin bathroom over the sink, and ESPECIALLY don't try to speak to me during. Even when I watch it on TV I get grossed out.