What irks you?

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    People that complain about people bumping old threads. So what. How does it really affect you?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Rude, inconsiderate people that disregard other people's feelings!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    People who think that their feelings matter first! ;)

Actually... We should matter first Darlings, if we are happy then we are better to serve, Love and treat others as we should! :)

• Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    Some ladies with makeup.

As well as some without.

Why is that? (Curious)
  • rcreynol3090
    rcreynol3090 Posts: 174 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    What irks me today? Someone at work microwaving fish in the breakroom! :s Save it for home, dang it!
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Children. They're like tiny humans, but worse in every single possible way.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    What irks me today? Someone at work microwaving fish in the breakroom! :s Save it for home, dang it!

Ooooh yes! And the microwave is in the cube next to mine at work. Imagine smelling all the smelly smells every day from 11-1
  • bweath2
    bweath2 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    When I'm peeling a hard boiled egg and I can't get under that stupid membrane that makes the shell come right off, so it takes me 3 minutes to peel it and it is nearly destroyed by the time I'm done. That happened this morning...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    bweath2 wrote: »
    When I'm peeling a hard boiled egg and I can't get under that stupid membrane that makes the shell come right off, so it takes me 3 minutes to peel it and it is nearly destroyed by the time I'm done. That happened this morning...

Yes^^ this
  • wi_denisha
    wi_denisha Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    People who dip fries in frosties. @caco_ethes

How do you feel about fries dipped in mayo? I've done it, I don't prefer it but if I had to I would do it again. It ain't bad.

How do you feel about mayo and ketchup mixed half and half... dip frys and fish. Yummy can't have it no condiment.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    wi_denisha wrote: »

How do you feel about fries dipped in mayo? I've done it, I don't prefer it but if I had to I would do it again. It ain't bad.

How do you feel about mayo and ketchup mixed half and half... dip frys and fish. Yummy can't have it no condiment.

Throw in a dollop of horseradish and a pinch of seasoning salt. Then we are talking.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Throw in a dollop of horseradish and a pinch of seasoning salt. Then we are talking.

Ugh. You just ruined it...I'm not making you fries no more. ;)

Damn it! Your fries are the best fries. We don't have to share condiment containers. I am open to variety.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    People who walk their dogs and let them shytte in your yard!
    I'm ready to throw down on their arsses
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    my co-workers, again.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

Mayo and ketchup for fries is delish, but if I could only have one, I'd pick mayo.

Fast food fries are good with mayo and ketchup. Sit down restaurants, like Red Robin with their fat fries, are great with just mayo. And if the restaurants house mayo is a special mix with something else, that's even a better bonus!
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

I really tried to like horseradish... I can't do it.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    People that think their issue is more important than others. People, I'm one *kitten* person! I make the priority list, back the *kitten* off! It'll get done.... eventually...
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Tickling. I don't like to be tickled. Does ANYONE like to be tickled? Jeez.