Half the Woman I Used to Be

Options

Replies

• IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Lenora,

The Poem is just my rewrite of the lyrics to American Pie. It came to me as I was thinking about how long it had been since I started all this... and it just rolled out.

Love you, back.

Hugs!

Re
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation!!! Wishing you continued success on your journey :-)
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    IremiaRe wrote: »
    ...Clearly, at 181, I am not in peak condition or even out of the Obese category...
    Don't minimize what you accomplished. What you did was simply amazing.

• seanevan10
    seanevan10 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    This is AWESOME!! I love the outlook and I love the song lyrics changed to fit you! You look awesome. So inspirational.
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Re - I am so happy to have been told about your blog. On the other thread we were/are on ... I know I said some things about a post made by one. Sent her a PM and without my permission - she posted it for all 2 C. If, at any time, I have/had said something that was taken as not intended - I tried to apologize. It hurt. Only a few would post anything about what I attempted to contribute. But, you, Becca, Carol, and Michelle never made me feel anything; but 'as a friend'. Lots going on in life and I will 'read'' and, I have not left. I'm here - you have been such an encouraging force with your openinga - for example - "Foxxy Felines". I agree with 2011rocket3t... don't ever minimize what you have accomplished. Carol and went to the same 'small town HS' ... she was 'in my older sister's grade'.

Love you, Lenora - GRITSandSLUTS
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the hope
  • IremiaRe
    Options
    For those of you that enjoyed the blog, I posted another one titled "Exercise Evangelist."

myfitnesspal.com/blog/IremiaRe
  • keodell1966
    keodell1966 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You’ve done great! Good for you!
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!! Thanks for sharing during your journey to good health! :)
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you rock and you look amazing
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Just lurking ... will look at your other blog. MFP is getting rather large insofar as the communities.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I just hit 188# which is half my SW of 376#! I’m 69 yo and I started in January 2013..five years later I weigh what I did in High School 1966!
  • gophertracts
    gophertracts Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You have given an old woman hope that I can do this also. Great job and better attitude.
  • IremiaRe
    Options
    Gratz, Jim! Looking Good.

I hope I can give hope to every one, gophertracts. Truly, with focus and dedication, anyone can improve - age not withstanding.

Hugs and Happy New Year to everybody!

Re
  • Joyfulandactive
    Joyfulandactive Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Just really amazed at your determination, you are steadfastly marching to your goal - so impressed. You look fab and your health must be so much better. Congratulations on all your hard work, it has paid off big time. You are also a very engaging writer.
  • BackToBikini
    BackToBikini Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is amazing. You should be SO proud of yourself!!
  • Hopefullyflow
    Hopefullyflow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Great song! :)
  • butterflybrain2018
    Options
    I love this story :)) well done, you look amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!