Post partum progress

Options
n05rqfkdsnld.jpeg
otyx2j0rthlr.jpeg

Hey folks, I’ve met my goal to lose my baby weight within 6 months...managed it in four! The first picture is the day I had my daughter - my waters broke as I sunbathed in the garden

Replies

• luciegumise
    luciegumise Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I lost half my writing lol! Now working on physique and looking for other breastfeeding mamas for support! Xx
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Oh wow you look amazing!! I’m 14 months post partum and only just started getting my *kitten* into gear to start losing the weight! Breastfeeding mama here!!
  • KenzieTeague
    KenzieTeague Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm no longer breastfeeding but I did nurse both of my babies full term, so I get the struggle! My youngest is now 2 1/2 but I still have about 10 lbs of "baby weight", LOL.
  • luciegumise
    Options
    Oh wow you look amazing!! I’m 14 months post partum and only just started getting my *kitten* into gear to start losing the weight! Breastfeeding mama here!!

I’ve requested you as a friend lovely hope that’s ok we can motivate each other!

• luciegumise
    Options
    I'm no longer breastfeeding but I did nurse both of my babies full term, so I get the struggle! My youngest is now 2 1/2 but I still have about 10 lbs of "baby weight", LOL.
    Not easy with little ones is it! Xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!