2 years post baby should not = "Are you pregnant?" Yikes!

Options
That was my motivation for signing up after a friend asked how far along I was. When I said "I'm not! :(.. I just can't lose the weight" she suggested logging my food each day. I think it's time I start somewhere.

Replies

• ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    we all gotta start somewhere :-) welcome and good luck! this is a great community for support
  • change_happens
    Options
    That was my motivation for signing up after a friend asked how far along I was. When I said "I'm not! :(.. I just can't lose the weight" she suggested logging my food each day. I think it's time I start somewhere.

I am not a calorie counter, but I do like seeing what I have eaten and my log of exercises. I am not that faithful in documenting my consumption on a daily basis online, but I do have a personal journal at home that I used religiously.

I wish you all the best!
  • plv2010
    plv2010 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. My son will be two in April and I'm determined to lose my baby weight by then. Best of luck!
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I had a very similar comment!

6 months on and I now weigh less than I did before I got pregnant. This is a great supportive site for reaching your weight loss goals. Good luck!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    LOL the amount of time i have heard that one is uncountable!...even since i have been on this healthy eating too!(bloody dentist)grrrr
    IF you are willing and work hard it WILL go pretty fast too!
    so good luck x
  • chayacheron
    Options
    Logging your food will help you see where you're at. Welcome....
  • Llante
    Llante Posts: 14
    Options
    Oh my am hate hearing this, expecially because we can't have any more :(
    Feel free to add me. I'm only loosing a little bit of weight but I have to TONE TONE TONE to become better than before. They say we get more graceful with age, i'd prefer sexy!