perfect (female) celeb body you want and why!

Options
haylz24
haylz24 Posts: 225
Mine would be Katy Perry. Or Lady Gaga before she got too thin. Katy has curves to die for. Her legs are amazing!

Replies

• skinnyminimoni
    Options
    Christina Hendricks. YUM.
  • ToningtheButt
    Options
    Fergi!!!! cuz her husand is HOTTTTTTTTTTT!!
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    Adriana Lima. I would love to look like her!
  • vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Scarlett Johansson or Katy Perry. Katy is my height (5ft 7) and body shape (hour glass/slight pear) so I'm hoping that if I ever get down to 124lbs (which is what she is rumoured to be), I'll be similar. It's a healthy BMI (19.42) so definitely something that is possible. Just will take some work!
    Her measurements, according to various sources are 32D-24-35.

Scarlett Johansson is the most beautiful woman ever, according to me. She's apparently 5ft 4 and 115lbs which is a BMI of 19.74 and measurements apparently of 36C-24-36.

Certainly wouldn't say no to body-swapping for a day with those two beauties!
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    oskana grishina
    fitness champ
  • vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Adriana Lima. I would love to look like her!

I'd be careful about that wish! She's severely underweight. Definitely beautiful, though.
  • DulceDollie
    Options
    I know this will sound silly, but...I would love to have a body like Kim Kardashian. Or Monica Belucci. They both have beautiful curves, and are very soft-looking. No harsh angular shapes. And Kim has cellulite like most other women. Sometimes I even see a little roundness to her belly. Except for her suspiciously big butt, she seems natural. I would love to have a body like that.

http://cdn02.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/11/kimkardashian.celebuzz.jpeg
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I would like either Mila Kunis or Emma Stone I will aim for that I think lol.

What is sad is that I have pictures of them on my fridge lol
  • sknopps
    sknopps Posts: 166
    Options
    I know this will sound silly, but...I would love to have a body like Kim Kardashian. Or Monica Belucci. They both have beautiful curves, and are very soft-looking. No harsh angular shapes. And Kim has cellulite like most other women. Sometimes I even see a little roundness to her belly. Except for her suspiciously big butt, she seems natural. I would love to have a body like that.

http://cdn02.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/11/kimkardashian.celebuzz.jpeg

totally agree, kim is beautiful :)
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Marissa Miller the supermodel, or Cameron Diaz-I love how lean she is built and has super long sexy legs and torso. Marissa is just perfect everywhere!!!!
  • michelle2566
    Options
    shakira defo great curves,I would love to look like that!!!
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Bianca Beauchamp, except for when i have to visit the in laws
  • dannysilvestre
    Options
    I would love to look like shakira. First cause she is Latin, like me, she's almost my neighbour hehe [am from Brazil and shes colombian]. and she is curvy, beautiful. and shes my hero hehehe i would also love to look like a brazilian dancer Sheila mello, she is stunning, amazing.
  • Sarah_uk
    Sarah_uk Posts: 209
    Options
    I would love to look like shakira. First cause she is Latin, like me, she's almost my neighbour hehe [am from Brazil and shes colombian]. and she is curvy, beautiful. and shes my hero hehehe i would also love to look like a brazilian dancer Sheila mello, she is stunning, amazing.

I agree. Shakira aswell. :)
  • a003babe
    a003babe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Jessica Biel! I think she's got the perfect body. Very toned!
  • NicoleRene1029
    Options
    Someone with an athletic body. I'm not into skinny mini's because I'm tall so someone tall and toned. ummmm like Anna Kornokova (spelling), or something...or Eve Mendes. Curvey, but toned.
  • NicoleRene1029
    Options
    honey KK's butt is all natural it's her face that is painted on!!!! She's a pretty girl just too much makeup!!
  • haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225
    Options

Her bum is really big haha ages definitely not a UK size 10 like she says. Her body is nice though
  • goingforgold
    Options
    I would like to have a body like Lisa Snowdon...She is stunning!
    She has a lovely toned flat stomach and curves. She hasn't changed much over the years!