Need Friends in similar situation

Options
Hi all, since I first got on here in October I’ve only lost 10 lbs now I’m at the last 5 and can’t budge and totally frustrated. If your in a similar situation please hit me up, thanks

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I am wondering just how steep your calorie deficit has been to lose 10 pounds in only 6 weeks? I have many questions ... but to lose 10 pounds is definitely not anything to be frustrated over.
  • EEAngelina
    EEAngelina Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I did cut my calories a lot due to not being to exercise at all for medical reasons. But your right I am blessed and thx for ANY kind of input it’s learning.
  • lobylou5
    lobylou5 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi well done on your weight lose. I have just started MFP with 10lb to loose, could you please tell me how many calories you were on.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    you should only be aiming to lose 0.5lb per week, adjust your expectations...
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You've lost 10lbs in about 5-6 weeks and you are upset? WOW...please adjust your expectations. It's not like life begins when you hit goal. The work doesn't stop. Take time to learn HOW to maintain your loss.
  • EEAngelina
    Options
    lobylou5 wrote: »
    Hi well done on your weight lose. I have just started MFP with 10lb to loose, could you please tell me how many calories you were on.

Do we get kicked off of here for low caloric intake? If so I’m sorry I won’t say no offense
  • EEAngelina
    Options
    You've lost 10lbs in about 5-6 weeks and you are upset? WOW...please adjust your expectations. It's not like life begins when you hit goal. The work doesn't stop. Take time to learn HOW to maintain your loss.

I’m losing weight from surgury, before that I maintained for years that’s why it’s so frustrating not to get back down to what I was, but your right I’m probably rushing it.
  • EEAngelina
    Options
    you should only be aiming to lose 0.5lb per week, adjust your expectations...
    Lately I’ve stayed around the same weight for almost two weeks....