Week 1 ~ Team Amazing_Grace (CLOSED GROUP) August Challenge

Options

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Hey wondering how I post a picture on a message board?
  • cath1717
    cath1717 Posts: 120
    Options
    AUGUST 3th CHALLENGE SIT UPS

HEY BEST TEAMMATES EVER!
    Sorry for the delay, I came bach way too late yerterday to finished my day, so I did it this morning.

Under calories for the day = CHECK
    105 SIT UPS = CHECK
    15 or more Glass of Water = CHECK

Have a nice day of Up's dans Down's
    Catherine
  • DeidreJean
    DeidreJean Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I logged this yesterday, but forgot to post it here- 9 glasses of water, 50 crunches + walk, and under calorie goal :)
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Hey wondering how I post a picture on a message board?

You get the link from the site you loaded it to (like photobucket) then start with a "[" symbol, type "img", close with the "]" symbol. Paste the link for the picture. After the link start with the "[" symbol again, the put a "/" before the "img" and closeout the "]".... so it is like this (without spaces [ img ] linktopicturehere [ / img ] ..... make sure you use the lowercase for "img" :wink:

let me know if you have other questions!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    TEAM CAPTAINS PLEASE REPOST THIS INFORMATION! ......

We are going to announce a modification later today regarding some important changes in the team scoring. After much thought and consideration we've decided to move towards a percentage based challenge. These changes are to accomodate those teams who have lost team members. The % will make this fair across the board.

I want to especially thank all of those who have helped with this process especially jitteryspork. She has modified my old sheet and created a new point sheet. I will be emailing it to Team Captains later today once we're sure its set.

Thank you for your understanding I believe this will provide for better results and make all teams equal. Thanks!

UNLEASH THE BEAST WITHIN!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Done my challenge, drank 8 glasses of water and under on my calories :) woot!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Done my challenge, drank 8 glasses of water and under on my calories :) woot!

Wowsa!!!
    You are kickin' some August booty girl!!! Whoo hoo!!
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Oh, no!! I did the pushups today instead of the up/downs!! I was so proud of myself for doing them (a set of 5 every time I went to the bathroom-must have done at least 50 today!) These were the modified wall push ups as my knees just are not happy right now! Guess I had better get moving!!

I did drink my water today though!
  • lisaap77
    lisaap77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    100 jumpling jacks: done
    1 extra mile: done
    50 crunches: done
    40 ups and downs: done
    PHEW!
    under calorie goal: done
    8 glasses of water: done
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    TEAM CAPTAINS PLEASE REPOST THIS INFORMATION! ......

We are going to announce a modification later today regarding some important changes in the team scoring. After much thought and consideration we've decided to move towards a percentage based challenge. These changes are to accomodate those teams who have lost team members. The % will make this fair across the board.

I want to especially thank all of those who have helped with this process especially jitteryspork. She has modified my old sheet and created a new point sheet. I will be emailing it to Team Captains later today once we're sure its set.

Thank you for your understanding I believe this will provide for better results and make all teams equal. Thanks!

UNLEASH THE BEAST WITHIN!

I was wondering whether that would be accounted for or not. Glad to see this! :)

Up & Downs done - I can't believe I'm this out of breath after just doing 40 of these things!
    Diary complete - Under goal
    8 glasses of water (and counting)
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Oh, no!! I did the pushups today instead of the up/downs!! I was so proud of myself for doing them (a set of 5 every time I went to the bathroom-must have done at least 50 today!) These were the modified wall push ups as my knees just are not happy right now! Guess I had better get moving!!

I did drink my water today though!

It's ok if you switch them up... just always let me know which ones you did if you are going to do a different day... :wink:
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    100 jumpling jacks: done
    1 extra mile: done
    50 crunches: done
    40 ups and downs: done
    PHEW!
    under calorie goal: done
    8 glasses of water: done

Lisa... are you doing ALL of these EVERYDAY!! You know you don't have to do them accumulatively - right?? I just wanted to make sure you knew that......

...although it's GREAT that you can do all of that!! I was thinking about it - YOU GO GIRL!!!
  • YaY_Me
    YaY_Me Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    8 glasses of water ..check
    logged my cals and was under..check
    didn't excercise...ooops my bad
    had a headache so took it easy after work
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    10 glasses of water (so far)........
    came in under calorie goal.....done!
    50 "modified" ups & downs (my knees couldn't take it the other way - lol)

Day 4 - DONE!! :drinker:
  • Xtine72
    Xtine72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Up Downs CHECK
    Water CHECK
    :bigsmile:
  • song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    August 4 - you're out the door - see ya!!

On the fourth day of August song2sing does say that she's under her calorie goal to close out the day!
    On the fourth day of August song2sing does say that she drank 10 glasses of water on a very Thirstyday!!
    On the fourth day of August song2sing does say that she up'd and down'd 40, adding 10 more along the way!

On the fourth day of August song2sing shouts out, TEAM AMAZING GRACE IS STRONG, KICKING AUGUST IN THE FACE!

Keep rocking everybody!! TGIF tomorrow!!

Joyful in the Journey!
    Hugs
    song2sing!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    8 glasses of water
    did up and downs that was hard i did 25 the right way and the rest mod. It was hard
    then i logged in under my calorie Goal.
    not feeling to well today.
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Thursday:

40 Up/Downs (regular) -- done (with the kids laughing at me the whole time)
    Water -- 20 and counting
    Diary-- under calories

So far, I'm still Kicking August in the Butt!!!!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    August 4 - you're out the door - see ya!!

On the fourth day of August song2sing does say that she's under her calorie goal to close out the day!
    On the fourth day of August song2sing does say that she drank 10 glasses of water on a very Thirstyday!!
    On the fourth day of August song2sing does say that she up'd and down'd 40, adding 10 more along the way!

On the fourth day of August song2sing shouts out, TEAM AMAZING GRACE IS STRONG, KICKING AUGUST IN THE FACE!

Keep rocking everybody!! TGIF tomorrow!!

Joyful in the Journey!
    Hugs
    song2sing!

Cute!!! {Smile!!}
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Water in
    Calories under
    Burpee up & down things complete

RAWR!