100 lbs to FINALLY lose!

Options
karlab527
karlab527 Posts: 1 Member
edited November 2017 in Getting Started
I’m looking for MyFitnessPal friends that are willing to share food diaries (for meal/snack ideas) and hopefully get through this extremely uphill journey together. Add me!

I had my first child 18 months ago & my scale keeps climbing and climbing. Any words of wisdom or motivation are much appreciated! :)

Replies

• unrulygurl
    unrulygurl Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I keep my diary public.
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I am back at it again trying to lose over 100lb, actually going really well for a change, no cravings for a month now and weight is shifting. High fiber whole foods is working well for me. Lots of fresh veg and salad, cut out most over processed stuff but not excluding the possibility of having it again at some point. Just for now I am happy eating in a way that shuts down my cravings. I am vegan so I eat lots of beans but chicken breast, fish, beef etc would likely work also in place of beans. I would really like to get a group together for people with 100lb to lose to support each other
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/123749-100lb-plus-of-excess-baggage-to-shift
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Welcome.

Go to the Success Stories thread often. Amazing results from people just like many of us. It took time and dedication. You will get cravings so plan for them. They say exercise is not required, but walking is a great way to feel better and give you a few extra calories to eat those cravings.