The weekend Challange!

Options
I find every weekend such a challange trying to stay on track with food and trying to fit in exercise. I find myself doing so so well during the week and then the weekend comes and it all just seems for nothing.

This weekend Im going to try extra hard to stay on track, I know I can do it and I will feel so so crap if I dont stick to what I know is going me make me happier in the long run.

What challanges are you having this weekend and how are you going to try to overcome them and stay on track?

Just remember "would I rather eat that or be thin?" Hope this little phrase helps both you and me this weekend. xx

Replies

• captnesshowdy7
    Options
    This weekend is going to be especially hard for me. We are going to OCMD to celebrate a friend's birthday and do some bar hopping. It's probably not the smartest choice but I volunteered to be DD so I can watch my calorie intake a lot easier!
    Good luck this weekend....I know I need it too!
  • prettylittlechubby
    Options
    Its so hard when there is a pub involved because it doenst feel like we are intaking as many calories as we are because its a liquid. Stay strong :D x