#10lbsbyXmas Who’s in??

Options
Anyone wanna join me or motivate me? My goal is to lose at least 10lbs by Christmas. My plan is to follow a keto diet (you don’t have to. That’s just what works the fastest for me) and work out at least 4 days a week. Feel free to add me. Let’s keep each other motivated!

Replies

• PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I'll be the guy watching from behind the bushes with binoculars
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 5#, a pound a week until Christmas. I'm doing Keto also. I'm 3 weeks in and have had great success so far. My favorite thing about Keto is...No cravings!!
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    toxikon wrote: »
    Check out the "Challenges" subforum, that would be the better place to post this. :)

Let me know if you move the post to Challenges or a group!
  • Cyndi10612
    Cyndi10612 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I tried. But I’ve never started a challenge and couldn’t figure out how to do it. Anyone know how??
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Cyndi10612 wrote: »
    I tried. But I’ve never started a challenge and couldn’t figure out how to do it. Anyone know how??

It's the same as posting a thread in any other subforum, like you did here. You could just copy and paste what you wrote in a new thread there.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm actually doing this with my husband and some of our friends. We all weighed in and sent in our weights and goals to the team leader. Whoever gets closest to the goal wins a free dinner on NYE. I honestly don't think I'll make it to 10 pounds lost, but I should hit 8.
  • Iamnotasenior
    Iamnotasenior Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    10 lbs. in six weeks? I'll be watching from the sidelines. Good luck!