Ready for a change!!!!

Options
Hello!

I just can across this website!! It seems really fun and easy, I can't wait to get started! I just got married and put on the 20 pound wife bulge. My husband and I would like to have a baby soon and I want to be a healthy mom. Looking forward to a new and fresh start!!

Replies

• sherri145
    Options
    Hello!

I just can across this website!! It seems really fun and easy, I can't wait to get started! I just got married and put on the 20 pound wife bulge. My husband and I would like to have a baby soon and I want to be a healthy mom. Looking forward to a new and fresh start!!
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome. You will love this site. It is so helpful.
    Pam
  • 1hotmama
    Options
    Ha! The 20 pound marriage weight! I got that too, and that's what I'm working off. Although we're coming up on our 2 year anniversary. I'm down 15 pounds from my heaviest, but I would like to get rid of about 15 more pounds.

We're looking to grow our family too and I need to be able to chase little ones around all day. The energy levels of little ones is amazing.

I love this site. Counting calories has never been easier. Welcome and good luck.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, this is a great site. It is so supportive, motivational and helpful. I love it here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • sherri145
    Options
    Thank you !!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Thank you !!!!

your welcome.
  • breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I really admire your desire to get healthy before you have kids. I didn't know anything about nutrition or taking care of my body when I had my daughter. The consequences - a diffucult pregnancy w/high blood pressure. It wasn't much better with my son, but since then I've been on quite a journey of learning about all of this. I often regret not having done so before kids!

Good for you and welcome!