What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Booty! God I’m a such a sucka for a nice round *kitten*$.... if you got a nice rump I’ll be drooling like a rere in no time

Come and get me and tie me to your bed post with pooka shell necklaces and spray me down with axe before you have your way with me
  • TiffaniNandlal
    TiffaniNandlal Posts: 1 Member
    The back.. nice and strong to run my nails done.
  • thapainmaker
    thapainmaker Posts: 152 Member
    SneakyVee wrote: »
    Booty! God I’m a such a sucka for a nice round *kitten*$.... if you got a nice rump I’ll be drooling like a rere in no time

Come and get me and tie me to your bed post with pooka shell necklaces and spray me down with axe before you have your way with me

Jesus lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    An accent, gives me the tingles
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    SneakyVee wrote: »

Jesus lol

No, my name is Vic...toria
  • thapainmaker
    edited November 2017
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    someone who always complains, never is satisfied, constantly hem-haws about where to go to eat, never finishes a task, procrastinates and snores real loud.

Well I’ve been trying to get rid of my wife....but I can’t afford to pay anyone, that’s where I’m stuck

• DAGridesagain
    DAGridesagain Posts: 132 Member
    edited November 2017
    Someone who is able to shed a few tears, when normally they project a rock hard persona...emotions are all powerful when least expected. I have a receptive shoulder when needed.

(or maybe, I have the effect to reduce someone to tears :'( )
  • GoodrichFalbe
    GoodrichFalbe Posts: 162 Member
    Mature thicker women are my weakness
  • thapainmaker
    someone who always complains, never is satisfied, constantly hem-haws about where to go to eat, never finishes a task, procrastinates and snores real loud.

Well I’ve been trying to get rid of my wife....but I can’t afford to pay anyone, that’s where I’m stuck

Try art school!

I told you I'm broke :D
  • thapainmaker

Try art school!

I told you I'm broke :D

I meant peek in the windows and look at the nude models

lack of eye candy isn't my problem, thanks for the suggestion though....Avoiding psychopaths 101 is the only course I need to take :/
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    A smile and a friendly personality. Then I'll take a peek at the bum.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Toe jam...gets me every time
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    For me it is the hair and the butt. Once I see their long hair I am interested. If they have a big butt and long hair I am so happy.
  • WillBeThin86
    WillBeThin86 Posts: 135 Member
    A kind heart, eyes that look right into my soul, and a contagious smile
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Nerdy
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Someone who likes to cook and do housework
This discussion has been closed.