New here

Options
Hi Everyone, I’m new here hoping to lose about 25lbs. Would love to meet some new friends,

Replies

• annobrien394
    annobrien394 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • simonc14
    simonc14 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm looking to add a few new friends for sone fresh inspiration!
  • MariposaDelSur32
    MariposaDelSur32 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hola Chica we can do this !! Here to motivate and support. Add me
  • marielatobon
    marielatobon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! New friends are always good. I'm trying to lose 25lbs as well.
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. The app is a great motivational tool and the more support you have the better.
  • dcherry76
    dcherry76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new here.

I'll be 42 in February and right now I weigh less than I did when I graduated high school! While that, in and of itself, is not necessarily a bad thing, I still eat like I'm a teenager - grazing all day, eating sugary and otherwise unhealthy snack foods. For a healthier me and to set a good example for my children, I need to hold myself accountable and change my poor eating habits. That said, anyone reading this, please feel free to add me!
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Buy a food scale if you dont have one and log EVERYTHING and be honest about it.

Input your information and MFP will give you the break down on how many calories to eat. Stay in this window and exercise as much as you can. Try strength training. I am no pro, but I do what i can and watch youtube for tips.

Stay consistent and even if you have a bad day eating or exercising dont worry about it and just start over.