Another notch in the belt!

Options
It's not that I haven't noticed any subtle changes to my body, I feel stronger thanks to cardio 5 or 6 days a week for the past two weeks but I haven't had any extreme "fitting into those old jeans" stories to share. This morning though I noticed when I put on my belt that I have moved a notch, a whole notch!!!! How exciting and inspiring.....can't wait for my weekly weigh in today! Thank to everyone on this site for your posts, great motivation!

Replies

• mslovetoteach
    Options
    It's not that I haven't noticed any subtle changes to my body, I feel stronger thanks to cardio 5 or 6 days a week for the past two weeks but I haven't had any extreme "fitting into those old jeans" stories to share. This morning though I noticed when I put on my belt that I have moved a notch, a whole notch!!!! How exciting and inspiring.....can't wait for my weekly weigh in today! Thank to everyone on this site for your posts, great motivation!
  • ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Great work! I know how exciting it can feel. I am on the last notch of my belt (which is frustrating because it is brand new!) But, I definitely don't mind buying a new belt for that reason! :happy: Let us know how the weigh in goes today.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so awesome. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!