Finished Recovering from Breast Cancer

Options
Hi everyone! I previously used this app religiously and loved it! I was diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago and now I am fully recovered and looking for the motivation to lose the 20 pounds I gained. It looks like nothing but it feels terrible.

Replies

• delvin2
    delvin2 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I’m glad that you’ve recovered from breast cancer. That’s a huge battle. Stay motivated. Feel free to add cause I have no idea how to do it.

I’m trying to start and maintain daily logging habits. I send cheers and words of encouragement to the current list of “friends”. It’s been fun thus far.
  • Jenplus4more
    Jenplus4more Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I’m new here and only 1 week in, wishing you amazing success!!
  • marygraci999
    marygraci999 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I previously used this app religiously and loved it! I was diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago and now I am fully recovered and looking for the motivation to lose the 20 pounds I gained. It looks like nothing but it feels terrible.

Good for you fellow sister.. i am a 3 year breast cancer survivor
  • cherylhunter3572
    cherylhunter3572 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Are you ladies still here? I am 3 weeks out of Radiation. I am tired most of the time. Struggling with getting much accomplished daily. Anyway wanted to connect with people who have been where I am.
  • GoddessOna
    GoddessOna Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm also a 'fresh cancer free beauty'. And, I also am going to blast these 20 lbs packed on during the past year. They will definitely be gone before July. I'm going to turn 60 with a superfit body AND mind. It's a challenge and I'm seriously up to it. What's 20 lbs compared to breast cancer and uterine cancer...at the same time?!