Where my Vegan peeps at

Options
Let's be friends and share our protein sources :D

Replies

• Kimberlynsjourney
    Options
    I've literally just started a vegan lifestyle and don't know what I'm doing! But, this is something that I'm concerned with. How do you get enough protein? I would like to be friends ❤
  • bryerangel
    bryerangel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Lol ! That was a vegan joke.. you will get use to it. Your protein will come right from the source that all the other big strong powerful herbivores get it... plants !! But seriously here are some great pages you can check out on you tube. Nutritionfacts.org is probably the best source for facts and food info. Mic. The vegan is humorous and provides facts and sources. High carb Hannah lost 70 lbs on a vegan diet and post what i eat in a day videos. And two of my favorite girls that show more realistic easy vegan meals are cheap lazy vegan and Caitlin shoemaker. I know at first it seems hard to not have meat as the star of the plate but trust me it gets so easy and pleasurable. I have lost almost 70 lbs easy with out really dieting have high energy and am always full .. and I eat a lot of great food ! Add me for support and help.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I've literally just started a vegan lifestyle and don't know what I'm doing! But, this is something that I'm concerned with. How do you get enough protein? I would like to be friends ❤

If you haven't already, I would check out beans, tofu, tempeh, and seitan as protein sources. You're also getting protein when you eat things like grains, vegetables, and nuts.