Workout DVDs for small spaces

Options
Hi all,

I strength train at the gym with a trainer 2-3 times a week, and I also use the treadmill, elliptical, and bikes for my cardio. But that gets kinda boring sometimes, so I was wondering if anyone has any workout DVD recommendations I can do at home. Or course, there are catches...

-Should be around 30 minutes long per workout
-Should be intense (since it's only 30 minutes)
-Should focus on cardio; I have the gym for toning
-NO 30 DAY SHRED! Jillian Michaels gets on my last nerve.
-Dance is ok; as long as it's not complicated
-Is easy enough to do with a small space. My living room isn't that big.

Or if I'm just being waaaay too difficult, let me know. Thanks!!!!

Replies

• YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is very intense and the workouts vary from 15 minutes to 60 minutes and everything in between! I do it in my living room between my fireplace and my couch, maybe a 5 foot wide space! You can even see me doing it in my transformation video on my website www.muffintopnomore.com I call myself Turbo Dork! It's totally fun and great for burning fat!
    Risa
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    I got this fun little DVD from the Dance Your *kitten* Off show...it's an hour long and it definitely gets me sweating. I live in a little one bedroom apartment and as long as I move some things out of the way, I manage to do just fine.
  • LivLovLrn
    LivLovLrn Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Zumba Zumba Zum-BA :)
  • justwan2bskinny
    Options
    I definitely second turbofire!
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Hi:0) If you have NetFlix there are fitness DVDs on there. I've done the 10 Minute Solution: Fat-Blasting Dance Mix, several Crunch dancing ones and Dance Off the Inches. You can also search these on Amazon.
  • starmist
    starmist Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Try zumba (really fun) or bodyrock.tv (i just started on it yesterday and did it in my small room). =)
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I love the Biggest Loser DVDs. You can customize how long you want to do and includes a 5 min warm-up and cool-down. My space is also small and Bob Harper is realy motivating and fun.
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    - "Supreme 90 Day System" - a cheaper version ($24) of P90x, search Amazon for reviews.
    - "SWAT Workout Collection "
    - Does Bob Harper bug you? If not, he got some very good DVDs. Search on Amazon. (not the Biggest Loser DVDs, they are terrible, in my opinion)