Looking for ketogenic friends

Options
Hello, I have been back on MFP for a few weeks now and need to find others into the ketogenic diet. I had lost 9.4 lbs. but had a 4 lbs. set back due to the holiday and my weakness for real mac & cheese. Lol! Lets be friends.

Replies

• rachelogden346
    rachelogden346 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been low carb since July - transitioned over to "keto" last month. I'd be happy to be your friend.
  • Prettygirl150
    Prettygirl150 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I am also looking for keto friends - I just started today and will add both of you.
  • jolena_75
    jolena_75 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just started keto
  • jonesrachel158
    jonesrachel158 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been low carb since July - transitioned over to "keto" last month. I'd be happy to be your friend.

• Kuddles87
    Kuddles87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in my first week on Keto! I will add all of you who posted above :)
  • tamelakaye79
    tamelakaye79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    me!
  • puzzlingkirsten
    puzzlingkirsten Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am just super new to low carb eating, but I am looking for keto people to help me understand what I'm doing! I'll add all of those above. :smile:
  • SourPatchLVR
    SourPatchLVR Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 27!! I freaking love it.. I mean, don't get me wrong, I really REALLY miss ungodly amounts of carbs, BUT I feel amazing!! Add me if you like!!
  • HayloHorrible
    HayloHorrible Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am also restarting Keto I did really well my first 2 months at it! Need to kick start back into it!
  • kindredprincess1210
    Options
    I started on a high fat low carb diet,but once the new year starts,my sister in law are going to get strict on ketogenic. I'd love to add you as friend.
  • phee
    phee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm two days in on ketogenic. I'm pretty excited as I've had good success with it in the past. This time I'm introducing intermittent fasting which seems to be working very well. It's been a few years since I've had the motivation and drive to tackle this weight again but here I am...finally. I'd love to connect with some keto friends so please feel free to ad me.
    Jo