Accountability Buddy (or a few!) Needed

Options
Hi all,
I lost 30 pounds about six years ago and have gained back about 15 due to a running injury. I'm healed up, but I've decided to sideline running for a while as it still causes flare ups in pain (I had plantar fasciitis.) I joined a Spin studio and work out about 5 days a week.
I'd like to lose about 10 pounds, if more falls off that won't be a bad thing :-) but I'd love to have someone (or a few) to check in with as I get discouraged sometimes.
Please drop a line or add me if you would like to form a "check in" squad.

Thanks!

Replies

• jlove618
    jlove618 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I lost 30 pounds about six years ago and have gained back about 15 due to a running injury. I'm healed up, but I've decided to sideline running for a while as it still causes flare ups in pain (I had plantar fasciitis.) I joined a Spin studio and work out about 5 days a week.
    I'd like to lose about 10 pounds, if more falls off that won't be a bad thing :-) but I'd love to have someone (or a few) to check in with as I get discouraged sometimes.
    Please drop a line or add me if you would like to form a "check in" squad.

Thanks!

@erinmcg1980 I would be happy to add you. I will send you a friend request. I am here every day posting and supporting my friends
  • LeacyPeacy
    LeacyPeacy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’d be happy to join you on this journey!
  • ccadartist
    ccadartist Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me