New here from Montana

Options
I am a wahm with 3 kids, married for 14 years in April. I am really trying so hard to lose weight. I have really struggled since the birth of my son....8 years ago!!! I weighed less while pregnant with him. Thyroid disease set in and just didn't seem to matter what I did nothing was working.

Now...
I have total incentive at the moment.....
so am really limiting the calories at the moment to jumpstart this then will re evaluate. I actually started a week ago and off to a good start. I also within the same week after I started trying to lose weight heard from an old boyfriend inviting me to his wedding.....yikes!! So yeah I really want to try and lose some of this so I can feel a little better about myself.

I am a pet and wedding photographer as well and less weight really would make my job a little easier.

Replies

• moosemama3
    Options
    I am a wahm with 3 kids, married for 14 years in April. I am really trying so hard to lose weight. I have really struggled since the birth of my son....8 years ago!!! I weighed less while pregnant with him. Thyroid disease set in and just didn't seem to matter what I did nothing was working.

Now...
    I have total incentive at the moment.....
    so am really limiting the calories at the moment to jumpstart this then will re evaluate. I actually started a week ago and off to a good start. I also within the same week after I started trying to lose weight heard from an old boyfriend inviting me to his wedding.....yikes!! So yeah I really want to try and lose some of this so I can feel a little better about myself.

I am a pet and wedding photographer as well and less weight really would make my job a little easier.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Montana is such a beautiful state. Its great to have you here. You can do this. Good luck.
  • moosemama3
    Options
    Thank you

it is beautiful here...however I am longing to go back to CO. Where we lived was not as cold and definitely MUCH less snow and when it snows it is typically melted w/in 24 hours.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!