Relatively new and having trouble staying on task

Options
Hi everyone. I figured I better join the message boards to help keep me focused and get some positive peer pressure!

I lost 4 lbs after keeping track on this site for a couple weeks and then I fell "off the wagon" and gained it all back. Please help!!

Thanks,

Sue

Replies

• dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Just keep plugging away. Go back to tracking your food and exercise. Before you know it it will become habit and not a chore. Use the setback as a learning experience. Good Luck!!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad I did the same. I did WW late last year and early this year and ended up losing about 30 lbs. I stopped and gained back about 5 lbs. I came on here started tracking and lost about 4 or 5 i think but this summer I stopped tracking for about a month and am back up 5 lbs. If you want feel free to add me as a friend. I'm sure we can help each other along the way. :)
  • suekenneypfalzer
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Hi sue. U could this. Come here for support
  • hgf219
    hgf219 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing. Lost 7 pounds using this site and then went on vacation and messed up, Gotta get back in control. Good luck to you and add me as a friend and we can keep each other motivated!!