Thoughts on dumbbell only workout plans??

Options
2»

Replies

• alondrakayy
    alondrakayy Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Lacey2012D wrote: »
    how do You record any of this? I cant seem to find anything in the search, and im just starting out and it is already frustrating me. Thanks

Record? I write down my training in a journal. I wear a heart rate monitor watch to see how much a burn during the workout if my plan is to log it into MFP.

• Morgaath
    Morgaath Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Lacey2012D wrote: »
    how do You record any of this? I cant seem to find anything in the search, and im just starting out and it is already frustrating me. Thanks

For cal burn, you list the time under Exercise > Cardiovascular > Add Exercise > Strength training (weight lifting, weight training) on MFP.
    As for where I would record it for actual records, I use 2 different thing:

Jefit app while I am doing the workout (I like the built in rest timer, and the stats at the end of the workout)... Use the website to build a workout template, use the app while doing the workout.

Fitocracy website (app needs work), because I like the support I get over there. Also, the groups are... interesting. The leveling up aspect can also be motivating.
  • Cassieabc
    Cassieabc Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This looks good, thanks for sharing the link. Just need to get my courage up at the gym to use the free weight area now!!