August mini-challenges

Options
Hey all, so I thought it would be a good idea to start mini challenges for August and then I thought, it would be even better if people joined in so we can do this altogether. I know there are other groups on here, one I am involved in this month, but this is another one you can add to one you're doing or just participate in these mini challenges.

I hope you decide to join in and post regularly, and I will keep track of everyone's progress.

What you need to do:
1) Reply to this post with your starting weight and/or measurements.
2)Post to this topic when you complete the mini challenges for the day.

That's all you need to, and at the end of the month, I will message you and ask what your current weight/measurements are. :-)

Here's the schedule and if you have any ideas we can incorporate them into next months challenges!
Much love to all of you!!

Monday: 100 ab moves(anything from crunches to bicycle crunches to leg raises) + 75 squats + 30 push-ups
Tuesday: 2 mile run/walk
Wednesday: Burn 800+ calories doing any kind of exercise.
Thursday: 100 ab moves
Friday: Run/walk 3 miles
Saturday & Sunday: Just watch your calorie intake and do whatever exercise you want for the weekend.

Let's get started! :)

Jolie

Replies

• rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options
    I'm in (:
    starting weight: 176lbs
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    Ok, awesome girl! I'll see ya then in the next post, have fun with the workouts! :-)
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    i'm in but you'll have to give me a nudge i'm very forgetful :-)

starting weight 166
  • gsnap30
    gsnap30 Posts: 67
    Options
    all in! i am currently doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred! today is day three! starting weight 170 current weight 162. Been stuck here for a while! aug is going to be the nudge breaker I've been looking for!
  • dementiababe
    Options
    I am going to do this but I might have to improvise because of my foot injury. Getting ready to have surgery but till then I should be able to accomplish doing leg lifts and some walking. It is OK to improvise on the days you have walking 2 or 3 miles?
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    im in

starting weight 183
  • dementiababe
    Options
    Starting weight 195.6. Forgot to put that on the other post.
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Love a challenge.

Starting weight 151.5

*** forgot to ask, are we starting today? *****
  • paradog
    paradog Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    okie dokie!
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! starting weight is 129.4 :) good luck all!
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    i'm in but you'll have to give me a nudge i'm very forgetful :-)

starting weight 166

I will definitely remind you, I will be adding you as a friend so I can better remind you, hehe!
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    all in! i am currently doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred! today is day three! starting weight 170 current weight 162. Been stuck here for a while! aug is going to be the nudge breaker I've been looking for!

Awesome girl! I do the 30 day shred as well! I did it yesterday :) Hope this challenge really kicks up your progress along with your other workouts to get the scale budging for you! :)
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    I am going to do this but I might have to improvise because of my foot injury. Getting ready to have surgery but till then I should be able to accomplish doing leg lifts and some walking. It is OK to improvise on the days you have walking 2 or 3 miles?

I'm sorry about your foot injury, what happened to it? :/ My boyfriend has knee problems, so he has to improvise on some things, so I totally understand. It is definitely ok to improvise, do the things you can but you can find other things to do that won't hurt you, I don't want you to hurt yourself!! I hope your surgery goes well for you!

Just post on here frequently so I know how it is going for you and your foot is doing.
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    I'm in too! starting weight is 129.4 :) good luck all!

Great!! I'm glad you're doing this too girl! :-)
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    Love a challenge.

Starting weight 151.5

*** forgot to ask, are we starting today? *****

Yep, starting today!! :-) So today the challenge is 100 ab moves of any kind! :-)
  • Ivymarie75
    Ivymarie75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :) Starting weight 189.9
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    I'm in! :) Starting weight 189.9

Great! I wrote you down! Don't forget to come back here and let me know how you are coming!
  • bennight72
    Options
    I think this is a great idea.
  • theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Starting weight 183. Look foward to it!!
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    I think this is a great idea.

Thank you :) Do you want to join us? :):)