Something NO ONE would ever guess about you!

Options

Replies

• liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    I love 4'11 inch women!
  • DarnFam4
    DarnFam4 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and I did gymnastics for 11 years.

6’4” might be a height difference....
  • rockmartin50
    rockmartin50 Posts: 1,747 Member
    Options
    I can play chess
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and I did gymnastics for 11 years.

I'm 5'8" and would've loved to be a gymnast but was too tall so I got to figure skate.
    Since getting my child diagnosed I've realised I totally have ADHD. I've just offered to help someone I know get her orders filled for her small home run business because if I'm not active I find it hard to focus.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    I worked as a flight attendant almost 10 years ago.
  • liftorgohome
    Options
    I'm afraid of heights
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid of heights

Me too! Good thing i'm short
  • liftorgohome
    Options
    I fell off a ladder this summer hanging shutters and now I'm really afraid of heights. BTW hospitals suck!
  • marygraci999
    marygraci999 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Im an American living abroad
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    I've never been out of the country, unless you call Iceland out of the country, in that case, i have only been out of the country once. Oh, wait... Mexico isnt in the country, its their own country, so make that twice.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    So I scroll by this tread all the time and assume people could guess this about me because I feel like I have "I'm a weirdo" written on my forehead.

I was raised in a religious cult, IBLP/ATI. I got out when I was 21. I think my parents did the best they knew how, but it was pretty warped.

t43sedysi0j0.jpg

• VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    So I scroll by this tread all the time and assume people could guess this about me because I feel like I have "I'm a weirdo" written on my forehead.

I was raised in a religious cult, IBLP/ATI. I got out when I was 21. I think my parents did the best they knew how, but it was pretty warped.

t43sedysi0j0.jpg

sounds interesting~
  • DAGridesagain
    DAGridesagain Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am married to my mother's (ex) husband's daughter.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    on the pregnant vein when I was pregnant with my son I was told at the first ultrasound he would have no brain and to prepare for the worst, this happened while my father in law was having surgery for cancer. We resolved the brain issue only to have something new pop up at every ultrasound and then finally when I was giving birth learned I must have broken my tailbone at sone point in my life and would require a c section unless I was ok with my tailbone being dislocated....um no thanks. I got pregnant a second time and was told I was miscarrying at the first ultrasound. So 2 pregnancies, 2 crappy first ultrasounds means when people tell me I'm selfish for not giving my son a sibling I want to throttle them because clearly I don't do this pregnancy thing well
  • JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm a Catholic School Secretary, I have my Bachelor's in Psychology, I donate regularly to the local Christian radio station, I've taught Sunday school in the past, I study Apologetics as a hobby...nobody would ever guess that I'm also a Juggalo, I like professional wrestling, heavy metal, and anything scary or supernatural. Carl Jung referred to that at our "shadow self" and I embrace it.
  • carbkiller14
    carbkiller14 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    i rode the tallest carnival attraction in europe called the” maxibooster” the romanian worker spoke zero english as i was attempting to tell him the seat belt was broke long story short he tied it in a knot and i just prayed and cussed alot