What the hell is the point

Options
I've been trying for hours to sync my fitbit to mfp. Why did I go spend $200 on a new fitbit if it doesn't help me at all? What. The. -$@+ I've tried disconnecting, logging out /in, I even completely redid the fitbit app with a new account! Grrr

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Call fitbit customer service. They're good.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I've been trying for hours to sync my fitbit to mfp. Why did I go spend $200 on a new fitbit if it doesn't help me at all? What. The. -$@+ I've tried disconnecting, logging out /in, I even completely redid the fitbit app with a new account! Grrr

Instant Message fitbit .honest they are really good.

there's a reason their customer service is so 'good' and replaces items so quickly!
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    You can't use your fitbit at all if it's not synced with MFP? Doesn't fitbit have an app and website where all the info/stats/etc are available to you?
  • sabern
    sabern Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I linked to Live strong. did not know u could link to mfp.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options

@Ladybug_lover You got some great tips, good luck on getting it working for you! :smiley: