New: Getting Too Comfortable

Options
Hey everyone!
I’m Sarah and I’m 26 and 4’11”. I’ve always maintained my weight between 107-110 lbs without exercising or consciously keeping tabs on what I ate until a couple years ago. I eat mainly a korean diet with lots of veggies and fish but I got married this year and my husband won’t eat fish and prefers to eat some pretty bad foods and I feel tempted to eat them too!

I currently weigh 134 lbs and would like to lose about 20-25 lbs to get back down to a healthier weight.

I have started exercising using resistance bands and a jump rope at home.

Replies

• kimb00p
    kimb00p Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    thecharon wrote: »
    I noticed you mentioned exercise. But I truly believe that losing weight is 90% what you eat. Exercise to feel good and to feel energy, but log your foods to lose weight.

I definitely agree. Last summer I was able to lose 7 pounds pretty quickly by counting calories and cutting out excess sugar. I’ve added in the exercise to tone and increase strength while burning a few extra calories. Since I am so petite, if I want to do a calorie deficit diet it doesn’t leave me much to work with. Currently I’m eating about 1,300 calories a day for a deficit of about 500 calories. But by adding exercise I can eat a little bit more.