Big Enough To Sit A Cup on Her Booty!

Options
Hey y'all! I'm sure as many of us out there are not "new" to weight loss, but we may take comfort in saying we are new to avoid admitting that we have been new 18 times before and failed.

With that being said I'm a newbie (part 18!) I'm doing it for real this time. I started a blog on this site too. Go check it out http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/SarahWebb22/view/back-side-big-enough-to-sit-a-cup-on-her-booty-133057

I would LOVE some new friends to follow me so that I have someone else to let down other than myself. I think friendship and encouragement goes a very long way toward your weight loss goals!!

xoxo Sarah

Replies

• thebunnies
    thebunnies Posts: 168
    Options
    i think a large percentage of us have been there before! i'm on my "for real this time" journey, too.. i've been successful for a full year, and WILL keep going.

nice to meet you! :)
  • leix
    leix Posts: 176
    Options
    Been there 2 fair few times, been at this 18 months now :)
  • Jessesbride
    Jessesbride Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    RIght there with ya! While I've been a "member" here for a little while, I'm now getting truly done w/being a "heavy-weight" ... I'm very sick of it! After seeing my bestfriend get married (I was a bridesmaid in her wedding) & seeing the pictures (my husband was the photographer), I realized just how big I've gotten. So here's to make sure I not only loose it but also not gain any of it back!

Nice to meetcha'll!!!

Kim
  • SarahWebb22
    Options
    Thankful I'm in good company! Good Luck guys!!