20 pounds to lose

Options
anyone else at their last 20 pounds? Its a tough spot to be in, i feel like that is many more pounds to lose!! i am ready to say i only have 10 more pounds to lose...just venting......

Replies

• KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Im right there with ya hun! the 150s are really getting to us!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    14 left here, but I still feel your pain! I am at 159. So happy to see the 150s, now so happy to see them go already.
  • sippy01
    sippy01 Posts: 20
    Options
    i am right at 150 and can't seem to lose anymore, very frustrating! My weight is supposed to be 125-150, well I am right on the top and want to be at least 135. Anyone have any suggestions???
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I have 15 more pounds to lose..but I broke it down to mini goals..first goal 145 second 135.So that way I can say I have only 5 more to go..and once thats done..only 10 more..seems less daunting..
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    I hear ya, right at 18 to go....
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    I know what you mean! 20 pounds seems like a lot to tackle! I need at least that to be in the healthy weight zone for my height!

It's just difficult to work hard and have the pounds shed off so slow (that's what i feel like).

Just stick with it and I'm sure we will all see results in a couple months.
    GOOD LUCK! :smile:
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    oh i was there before... i stuck to my 150s forever it seemed like, but once i incorporated exercise to my schedule, the pounds just fell really fast. I did 4-5 45 min DVD workouts a week. But now I'm itching to get these final 10 lbs off of me... grr.. gets harder when your closer to goal
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Latoya, if someone knows about these last 20 lbs struggle it's us... We just keep flirting with 155ish..... I thought I was doing well n i weigh myself and I'm back at 154....its sooooooo frustrating!! Just sayin :)