Meal prep ideas???

Options
torey0324
torey0324 Posts: 1 Member
I’m going to start meal prepping, but I’m a complete newbie and wanted some suggestions please??

Replies

• christinafoulkes
    christinafoulkes Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I eat oatmeal for breakfast or a egg white omelet with loads of veggies. I also have two snacks which are usually cheese and apple or cottage cheese and blueberries. I also chop veggies and have with hummus or guacamole. Lunch and dinner consists of lean protein and veggies. I will have one grain or rice with either meal. It all depends what you like to eat! Message me if you like.
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    The Budget Bytes blog has some new meal prep ideas. She posted a curried chickpea prep that looks delightful.
  • janellereasoner
    janellereasoner Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    On Sundays, I cook up a pot of brown rice, and throw some marinated chicken and veggies on a sheet pan. Bake that up, let it cool 10 min, then chop and distribute in containers with the rice. My favorite is chicken and broccoli marinated in zesty italian dressing.
    Sometimes I'll make lasagna, but instead of pasta, i'll use thinly sliced zucchini.
    I also like to whip up a few breakfast sandwiches; light english muffin, light cheese, egg and turkey bacon.