Options
rondineff7266
rondineff7266 Posts: 25 Member
Where are all the seniors 60+?

Replies

• dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Seniors over 60 and their parents are all in FL at this time. You didn't get the memo, did you?
  • terrywolf14
    terrywolf14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined. I'm 65. Live in north Detroit area. This senior moved FROM Florida to Detroit for work - and because I'd rather wear a sweater than a swimsuit. Going into a keto diet mode after losing about 40 lbs all last year on Atkins. I have about 80-100 more to lose. I just joined a ketogenic diet facebook page and they recommended myfitnesspal as a way to track my food etc.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I just joined. I'm 65. Live in north Detroit area. This senior moved FROM Florida to Detroit for work - and because I'd rather wear a sweater than a swimsuit. Going into a keto diet mode after losing about 40 lbs all last year on Atkins. I have about 80-100 more to lose. I just joined a ketogenic diet facebook page and they recommended myfitnesspal as a way to track my food etc.

There are jobs in Detroit? That's good news. Is it auto industry?
  • jackjb2
    jackjb2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    senior here--50 lbs to lose. add me if you like
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I'm 61 with no plans to retire anytime soon. To Florida or anywhere else. My parents used to retired to Florida from the NY metropolitan area but they moved up to SC a few years ago. They're halfbacks. Besides...couldn't go back down to Florida even if I wanted to. Too many outstanding warrants.
  • TheHawk007
    TheHawk007 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Down here in Tempe. You'll excuse me, I have to go golfing...
  • ehloring
    ehloring Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    62 in the Boston area. Trying to get on a good path to controlling my foods and exercise. I know this app will help. Would be happy to support and encourage anyone looking for a friend to accompany them down this road.
  • rondineff7266
    rondineff7266 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how to add friends. I’m new on here
  • carguy46
    carguy46 Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Just turned 71 in December - looking to see how others in their 60's,70's, and 80's are doing with their workouts. There are several of us seniors in the gym I go to. I'm in Northern California.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I was a senior in High School in 1971. I guess that makes me a senior now. 63.