"200" lb club

Options
Hi, everyone! I am so excited to be starting my journey for weight loss and better health. I want to be happy!
Looking for folks with similar goals to mine. I am in my 30's, weigh 250lb and am looking to lose 100 lbs. Does this sound familiar? If so, let's keep in touch!

Replies

• JeanWalker109
    Options
    Hey there!

I'm 33-years-old. (I'll be 34 in October.) I'm currently around 294.5 pounds and I want to lose 150 lbs. So, yea....what you described sounds very familiar. Welcome to MFP! Let's kick it!

*smiles*

Jean
  • amclark37
    Options
    I need to lose at least 80lbs...I will join the 200+ team!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I have lost 110 pounds with 78 pounds to go to reach my goal weight.
  • JessG11
    JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I want to join this club too! :)....also in my 30s, also well over 200lbs...I'd like to lose 90 to 100 pounds...but honestly, I'm ready to be under 200! I could use the support and encouragement...and some accountability!
  • IMDABEAST
    IMDABEAST Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I need a club for the 200lbs lost :smile:
  • lewallenjen
    Options
    hey im there with you need to lose 100 i wiill send you a request
  • gabrielleshannonhatt
    Options
    hi, i'm gabrielle.
    i've weighed over 200 pounds for years.
    i just turned 20 in june.
    i currently bounce between 208 and 210.
    i am approximately 5---5'1 (it varies)
    my goal is to lose 80 to 100 pounds.
    im here to give any motivation need as well as recieve.
    :)
  • kariannk
    kariannk Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i'm in i will be 30 in oct and want to lose 100-120 lbs so lets get it done:)
  • redtrain
    redtrain Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you could sign me up as well Im a 33 year old guy from Florida I hit 289 at my largest but through MFP and a Bicycle I am at 222 and still dropping. I still kind of keep track of the lbs but it seems to motivate me more to look at clothes sizes dropped.
    so far I have went from a Mens 3xl down to an XL
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I weight over 200 and am looking to lose about 75 - 100 pounds! It's not easy but it is worth it.
  • mkandrew
    Options
    Count me in! I just can't seem to get that needle to go under 200!!!
  • AmandaB2229
    Options
    I'm there with you! I am 31 and when I started this journey I was 282lbs...I am currently 209lbs and would REALLY love to see 199 on my scales! lol...it's getting harder and harder and support, motivation and determination will hopfully get me there! Good luck to everyone!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and sitting at 200lbs...I'm down for the support network! I have 45lbs to lose
  • libs41223
    libs41223 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on this one. 'm 32 and have been in the 200's since I had my kids 10 years ago. I want to lose about 80 pounds. I'm always looking for motivation. :wink:
  • texastae1010
    Options
    I just got oddly excited that there were others like me I am 32 about 225 and trying to lose about 80-90lbs not that I want to be in this club but happy to find others that can understand the struggle
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Age 33 here. I have lost just about 80 pounds since January and have another 77 or so to go. Can't wait to see when the number on the scale starts with a 1. It's been far too long.
  • CaptainMFP
    CaptainMFP Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 211 (started at 240 with at least 60 to lose) and I'm 37. I'll send you a friend request.
  • KMSForLife
    KMSForLife Posts: 605
    Options
    YES! I want to see the first number on the scale be a 1. I haven't seen that in 5 years. We can do this!
  • bestmommy28
    Options
    I started at 266 i am currently 252 and would love to join you guys.. i want to lose 80-100 lbs
  • monagirl69
    Options
    Hi! I would like to join this group for some support and motivation! I am 41 and currently weigh 220 lbs and would like to lose 60-70 lbs!. I lost about 25 lbs last year using my fitness pal but have put about 20 lbs back on since the beginning of the year. Please add me!! :)