Avoid the NOID! Anyone craving Pizza?

Options
Remember that Domino’s commercial from the 90’s ? I’ve been almost carb free for 40 days. Pizza would cure the Keto head ache! I need friends please add me! lng4klgiyjaq.jpeg

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    No craving for pizza here... Had one for dinner one night last week.
    (don't think we had that commercial in Australia)
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I crave nutella, ice cream, cheesecake and white chocolate :/
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I had pizza two nights ago. That satisfied me enough. Plus Dominos tastes like cardboard.
  • crabbybrianna
    crabbybrianna Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I’ve been craving pizza so I’m having some tonight and I’m looking forward to it. Not going to be from Dominos, though.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Now that you mention it...

I have a layover in Hartsfield in a few hours and Varasano's has some really good pie. Nom countdown started.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Pizza - yum. Had some Friday, not Domino's. Which reminds me it's time for homemade pizza later this week.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Are they still running the special? 50% off pizzas when you order online? I need to stock the freezer.
  • Aerona85
    Aerona85 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Just ate some Pizza Hut thin crust for lunch 500 cals for 2 slices and it isn’t awful. Works for me!
  • troylemmon
    troylemmon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me I post funny food facts !
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Why not doing cauliflower crust. Still low carb, still pizza
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Aerona85 wrote: »
    Just ate some Pizza Hut thin crust for lunch 500 cals for 2 slices and it isn’t awful. Works for me!

I wish i could stop eating after 2 slices. I usually eat 5 or 6 slices, sometimes 7-8 and i am not a large woman :D
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I was seriously craving some pizza the other day, but I fought off the urge. I am not a fan of Domino's but we have a wonderful Italian eatery that makes fresh pizza. Unfortunately it would meet my calories count for the month!
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Try making a pizza bowl. I accidentally made up this creation and realized it tastes just like pizza. You can swap out ingredients and adjust portions to fit your needs.

roast cauliflower with a little olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano. when finished top with your desired combination of-
    marinara
    pepperoni/sausage/chicken/bacon
    green peppers, mushrooms, olives, onions, garlic cloves, sun dried tomato, artichoke heart

cook it again in the oven for a few minutes, just long enough to make it hot all the way through. remove from oven and put it in a bowl.

then top with feta cheese, and enjoy!

I find the feta to be crucial since it has such a strong flavor.

• Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I never crave pizza.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Meatza - mix ground beef with an egg and some herbs, spread thinly on an oven tray and bake - blot off any oil and dress it like a pizza - pizza sauce, cheese, bacon, ham, sausage, veggies, whatever, and bake again. Keto pizza.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I live for pizza and eat a 1300 calorie pizza express americano hot once a month.

I save calories during the week to fit it in. Heaven on a pizza stone