Replies

• TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Only when I'm lonely do I do this.

I like to show off.

Hold on - I need batteries

get the gas powered one

No no....that one takes to long to get started.....Batteries are an instant gratification
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Only when I'm lonely do I do this.

I like to show off.

Hold on - I need batteries

get the gas powered one

No no....that one takes to long to get started.....Batteries are an instant gratification

just lick the battery and go
  • shellshell43
    Options
    I too notice the smaller love handles and hip bone more prominent when I put my hands on my hips...so I am often seen standing with my hands on my hips...lol, just feeling... also I notice my arms and legs have gotten firm from the new muscles, instead of feeling like squishy marshmallow they feel firm and strong..I love that and take a minute every morning before I get out of bed to admire my legs...and as I sit at the computer I feel my biceps and forearms...it is like a new me coming out and I have to get to know me better!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    i prefer when strangers do it. its just more appealing that way. no really tho... i had a co-worker grab my back fat and shake it once. she said i can tell ur losing weight.. seeee.... grabbed it and shook it and said it was much smaller then it was before. WHO DOES THAT! lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • RoseBlanc
    RoseBlanc Posts: 140
    Options
    we could have this go in a whole other direction..

Where did you find that?!! :laugh: :love:
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I don't necessarily grab or pinch myself anywhere, but I always check myself out when I pass a mirror or window on the street xD
  • dsak
    dsak Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Haha... I laughed when I read your topic title... and curiosity got the best of me!!!

Yes... I do the same. I'm often tugging on my stomach and pooch... and my thighs... trying to feel and see a difference!!!! Glad I'm not the only one too!!!
  • baschmidt2
    Options
    GUILTY AS CHARGED :) haha

Feel free to add me!
  • regina_mundi
    Options
    Another belly grabber here!

When I'm in a particularly foul mood, I'm tempted to grab a sharpie and draw a plump face around my navel and to imagine it hectoring me about getting so flabby. I'll note I have resisted that temptation.
  • RoseBlanc
    RoseBlanc Posts: 140
    Options

When I'm in a particularly foul mood, I'm tempted to grab a sharpie and draw a plump face around my navel and to imagine it hectoring me about getting so flabby. I'll note I have resisted that temptation.

Sadly I haven't resisted the temptation as well as you.
    But, you know, I'm recovering from an eating disorder so I guess I can't relate. Or at least thats how a lot of people make me feel.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    LOL at first I was like wow thats different, but then I realized I do it too! In fact I JUST did it to my legs this morning haha. :laugh:
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

:laugh: I've made my belly button talk to me before. But never with a drawn-on face. And she's generally pretty nice, even if she is funny-looking. :laugh:
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    LOL! You guys are hilarious! Made me feel so much better! This was like attending a Belly Grabbers Anonymous class. :laugh:
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    lol, I do it to. I also watch myself in windows when I am running. LMAO
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Lol it seems we're all becoming narcissistic---JK!

I noticed that too! I tend to touch my belly or its shrinkage and my butt oh and my arms! I also can't stop myself from taking a look at myself when I pass tinted windows lol
  • AlyBelden
    Options
    Yup, collar bone, shoulders & hip bones are my spots - it's just so weird that there are bones there that I can feel. The belly is still hidden, I try to avoid looking at it, lol.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    nope i do too...
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I do this all the time now I just can't keep my hands off my thighs and belly!!!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I do that too! lol Everytime I go to the restroom, I lift my shirt up in front of the mirroe on the way out!

i do that ALL the time as well, checking to see if i can see anything i can call ab muscles!!!
  • lucyclementmiller
    lucyclementmiller Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Haha this is funny. I thought I was the only one. I usually grad my stomach and back fat to see how far I've come. I always lose it first in my back, so it's a good way to determine my progress :)