NEW LOOKING FOR FRIENDS

Options
New to this app and I'm looking for friends. I'm trying this all on my own. Anyone who would love to help me stay motivated and on track hit me up. I will push and support back. We will rock this . Let's go team

Replies

• sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,720 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. :) Check out the threads that say "post here for more friends" and start adding. :)
  • ImperialFudge
    ImperialFudge Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • mailmom19
    mailmom19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me please!!
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have worked very hard and made huge progress but I still fall down. My posts are very honest and if I've fallen I say so. It's the good thing about having accountability with this family. Feel free to add me if you wish. ☺
  • KaeMarieXO
    KaeMarieXO Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Newest member here looking for friends and motivation meal tips and much more to come
  • frayserredneck
    frayserredneck Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me B)
  • bermcarey1
    bermcarey1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Still accepting friends, sometimes (all the time) I just need a little bit of extra motivation. On the plus side though, I'm willing to give just as much motivation as I can.
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    1371 days and streaking along, active daily, post workouts and my food intake. Here to encourage, motivate. Welcome for all to add.
  • KaeMarieXO
    Options
    Im new here as well , add me so we can motivate each other everybody is welcomed
  • TheHawk007
    TheHawk007 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Bring it, everybody!
  • kimfields48
    kimfields48 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am looking for new friends and support .... Please join me!
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i've lost 90 pounds regained 25 trying to re lose that.... looking for motivated and not one sided friends for support. only if your seriously about your journey please add me
  • KaeMarieXO
    Options
    Feel free to add me im new as well
  • mrmarkabraham
    mrmarkabraham Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me