Can someone help me? F/20

Options
I know wayyyy too many people post here asking for help, but I am seriously stuck. I cannot seem to lose any weight for the life of me. I do spinning 1-2 times a week, hot yoga about 3 times a week, plus at least 30 min of cardio 2-3 times a week (alternate with spinning). But NOTHING has changed. it is so frustrating!!! I Am 5'9, 172 pounds, and would really like to be about 160. If anyone has suggestions to offer, please do! I believe my food diary is open to view as well.

Replies

• Bailey543
    Bailey543 Posts: 375
    Options
    Your diary isn't open...
  • jon_brady
    jon_brady Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating a day? With that much exercise My first thought would be that you aren't eating enough. If you create too high of a calorie deficit your body thinks it is starving and it holds onto everything you eat.
  • katg100
    katg100 Posts: 12
    Options
    Are you logging food accurately? If you are and your net calories are as guided by MFP, then I think you need to speak to your GP or dietition. There may be a medical reason why your not loosing weight.
  • pinn44
    pinn44 Posts: 68
    Options
    Have you tried lowering you calorie intake? However, if your exercising alot you may to increase because your burning so much but your body thinks it's starving. Also try another type of exercise and switch it up from time to time. Our body will stop reacting when it gets used the same type.
  • Youngn327
    Options
    I opened my diary, so hopefully that will help! If there is an incomplete day, it probably means i had some late night snacking and went over. i may be eating too much, or not enough. I have NO idea how much to eat :/ so any suggestion is helpful!
  • Gabby215
    Gabby215 Posts: 69
    Options
    I was on a major plateau until I started looking more closely at my macros. I fiddled with my percentages of carbs/fat/protein and I finally found a good ratio that works for me. Maybe that would help?