New to myfitnesspal

Options
Hello everyone, I am new to myfitnesspal and have been surfing the site. So far I love it, so much information.

Replies

• pennie1
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am new to myfitnesspal and have been surfing the site. So far I love it, so much information.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Welcome Aboard!!:flowerforyou:
  • happenstance82
    Options
    Yep, it's awesome here. Welcome!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You will love it here.
  • metalpalace
    Options
    Welcome! Its good to see you here and improving upon the quality of your life :)
  • kimdb
    kimdb Posts: 3
    Options
    yes i just joined yesterday and would like to know some of the things you eat. I love pasta and sweet tea! Keep up the good work. I will keep up with your progress and cheer you on.

kimdb
  • dreamer58
    Options
    hi i just started today good luck hope my ticker tape goes one way and that's to the right
    dreamer58
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    welcome to the boards!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, you will love this site. It is so helpful, supportive and very motivational. The people here are so nice and are very willing to be helpful. I love this site. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • metalpalace
    Options
    yes i just joined yesterday and would like to know some of the things you eat. I love pasta and sweet tea! Keep up the good work. I will keep up with your progress and cheer you on.

kimdb

I LOVE pasta! To melt away fat I like to eat primarily carbs and proteins for breakfast and lunch, and primarily veggies and proteins for dinner. So needless to say I go for the pasta foods for lunch rather than dinner :wink:
  • toribug
    toribug Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    New myself, I really like the site. The love being able to put in what I ate and it adds it all up for me. I really want to lose weight. I don't seem to lose it easy anymore and I am just plain tired of being fat. There is a super sexy woman inside just waiting to come out. She peeks out every now and then for a view and then the fat covers her back up. I want her to come out for good. I will be married for 20 yrs this Dec and I want to feel 38 but look :love: , just gotta get back into the swing of things 146785.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • pennie1
    Options
    :flowerforyou: ya i know how you feel, I just started to work out 2 hours a few days a week, hopfully ill see something, I did buy the P90 and love it buuut i stop because i need more room, i have transfer downstairs, also dose anyone know much about the body bugg. I hear its a great tool,
  • amndjo325
    Options
    Welcome!
  • pennie1
    Options
    Hi its me again, Help!!!! there is now way I can eat as many calories as it tells me. the most 1300, I try and try , i just dont know and suggestions thank a bunch.