I'm 31 and looking for positive friends

Options

Replies

• Philostin3
    Philostin3 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Oh I had so many boxers growing up as a kid. they are the best! Does he run with you or do any exercise with you?

She love to go running. She good for about 3 miles after that she just walks. lol.
  • cbgr0303
    cbgr0303 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am married Christian with a 1 year old and 2 dogs. I am newish second time on here. Anyone can add me. I have never been very active, but want to be for my kid so started walking and going on trails.
  • hoppgeorge
    hoppgeorge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Christian, married, 4 kids. Sending friend request.
  • Philostin3
    Options
    hoppgeorge wrote: »
    Christian, married, 4 kids. Sending friend request.

Great. I look forward to it
  • Philostin3
    Options
    I am married Christian with a 1 year old and 2 dogs. I am newish second time on here. Anyone can add me. I have never been very active, but want to be for my kid so started walking and going on trails.

Great! What type of dog do you have?
  • gearhead426hemi
    gearhead426hemi Posts: 919 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Married my H.S. sweetheart, 2 kids, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 geese, 5 ducks, 1 rabbit, 1 mini donkey, 2 horses, 7 goats and 2 sheep. I love to do insane workouts and always keep changing things up.

Favorite quotes: " Pain is weakness leaving the body ", and " GET YOU SOME "

Feel free to add me.
  • Philostin3
    Options
    I really appreciate the Love.
  • Philostin3
    Options
    Married my H.S. sweetheart, 2 kids, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 geese, 5 ducks, 1 rabbit, 1 mini donkey, 2 horses, 7 goats and 2 sheep. I love to do insane workouts and always keep changing things up.

Feel free to add me.

WOW! Sounds like a mini farm. I also married my high school sweet heart. One of the best things I ever did!
  • Philostin3
    Options

Feel free to add me.

We use to hear "Pain is weakness leaving the body" all the time in Basic Training. Gotta love it
  • jgosselin932
    jgosselin932 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Man I love this feed so encouraging! My fav scriptures is 2nd Corinthians 4:16-18 and some of my favourite workout quotes is "light weight" (dorky but I tell myself that as I'm lifting something I think is insanely heavy mind over matter) and Mohammad Ali's quote "I'm gonna show you how great I am"
  • Philostin3
    Options
    Man I love this feed so encouraging! My fav scriptures is 2nd Corinthians 4:16-18 and some of my favourite workout quotes is "light weight" (dorky but I tell myself that as I'm lifting something I think is insanely heavy mind over matter) and Mohammad Ali's quote "I'm gonna show you how great I am"

Wow! I'm going to have to post this to my personal page. Awesome scripture! I going to have to commit it to memory now, THANK!

ALSO I love to say "Light Weight" when lift heavy, it always pumps me up!

It's my first time hearing that quote from Ali. I'm may have to start using with a bit of a modification. "I'm gonna have to show you how great God is"
  • Philostin3
    Options
    Alright! Today is a new day. Yesterday doesn't count, "ItTime to Get Some!"
  • twambie
    twambie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm week 4 into my insanity work out and so far prote in diet is the one I'm struggling with. Too little I don't know how to possibly add more. I'm 25 year old woman weighing 187 lb at 5ft5in. I want to get to 157lb.
  • Philostin3
    Options
    twambie wrote: »
    I'm week 4 into my insanity work out and so far prote in diet is the one I'm struggling with. Too little I don't know how to possibly add more. I'm 25 year old woman weighing 187 lb at 5ft5in. I want to get to 157lb.

We got you
  • PokeyBug
    PokeyBug Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    YAY! Sending a friend request right now!
  • Philostin3
    Options
    PokeyBug wrote: »
    YAY! Sending a friend request right now!

You have been add brother. Lovely photo by the way
  • 89point9kg
    89point9kg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • LittleNurseyRach
    LittleNurseyRach Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love how positive you are! Request sent. Fav motivational quote "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." One of my goals for 2018 is to participate in a 5k.
  • Philostin3
    Options
    89point9kg wrote: »
    Hi

Hi There!
  • Philostin3
    Options
    I love how positive you are! Request sent. Fav motivational quote "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." One of my goals for 2018 is to participate in a 5k.

Thank you so much! I jad no clue how much people would respond to positivity. It's almost overwhelming since of Inspiration, Love, and Hope. I've added you. One step at a time. I love it!!!!