I am success

Options
In high school I weighed 220 pounds. I was constantly harassed and bullied. A traumatic event happened and I stopped eating. Everyone thought I was just on a diet. Complimenting the weight I was losing. If a fat girl stops eating it’s a diet if a skinny girl stops eating it’s a travesty. I picked up boxing. By the time I was 19 I was 120 pounds and competing. By 21/22 I looked so sickly with all the dramatic weight loss. People would compliment me even though I looked ill. I blew up to 180 by the time I was 24. I quit boxing with a 5/0 record. I started lifting an eating healthier by 26 I was 160 pounds. I’m now 27 and weigh 140-143 pounds and still losing. I have more muscle now than ever before. All those people who used to bully me now want advice. I walk with my head held high with pride. iqtdasr6kxuu.jpeg
us.v-vm2njlq1jp6h.png
6css1yg07z5y.png
a5l7a3v4rodc.png
cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/jd/j99irdlv9jfr.png

Replies

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Girl.....you scare me!!! If I saw you in a dark alley....I'm dead!
    You look like a competitive boxer....you heading that direction? You should if you dare!
  • TabathaSchliepp
    TabathaSchliepp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What work outs do you do each day?
  • val7inda
    val7inda Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I used to compete I no longer fight. I’m at the gym at least four days a week. I always do an hour of cardio (treadmill) incline of 3.0 an at least 3.5 speed. I count calories 1200-1500 a day an still eat whatever I want. I also weight train.
  • Yelnatsceltics
    Yelnatsceltics Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal! I'm sorry for your trauma, but you are right. You are the definition of success. Keep up the healthy lifestyle, and you will inspire more and more people!
  • val7inda
    val7inda Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal! I'm sorry for your trauma, but you are right. You are the definition of success. Keep up the healthy lifestyle, and you will inspire more and more people!

Thank you so much
  • walktalkdog
    walktalkdog Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You rock!
  • Dakhar1
    Dakhar1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good for you, that is amazing work !!!!
  • sksk1026
    sksk1026 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • culkin1
    culkin1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look great. Power on!!!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    So strong! Nice work! :)
  • JoeCWV
    JoeCWV Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    One of the best descriptions of life I have ever read. Now kick *kitten* rinse, repeat.
  • sbro32
    sbro32 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!