Car jumping

Options
lorrpb
lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
I had to jump my car 3x today. This is not something I normally do, so I'd love to log it. Should I log it as "Jumping jacks" or "Rope jumping"? Also, this happened over the course of 4 hours, so would I log it for 4 hours, or just the actual time I spent doing the actual task? Oh, and I had to carry the heavy battery charger a couple hundred yards, so I suppose I could log that as strength training right?

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    :p Gotcha!
  • edlanglais5
    edlanglais5 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Good one. Someone posted several months back asking how they should log standing for extending periods of time. Umm.....
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,485 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Definitely jumping jacks for cardio, and mechanic carries, as opposed to farmer carries, for weights.

Good all around work out I'd say.

Log the hours doing the carries under cardio/weight lifting include the rest periods.

Log the jumping jacks just using time spent.

Probably only eat back 50-75% of your burn, adjust after 4-6 weeks depending on results.

You probably got enough of a burn to have a glass of wine, a slice of pizza, a beer or a small desert of your choice.

Well done on your first work out.

Cheers, h.

I initially read 'cat jumping', I really do need my reading glasses when on my phone.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    As you put extra energy into the car does it now weigh more?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,485 Member
    Options
    maxresdefault.jpg

That was my 2nd thought after I found out it wasn't cat jumping. (Thank you reading glasses)
    Got to admit I did have a bit of a giggle imagining @lorrpb leaping over a car- hope you were in spandex and a cape lorrpb.

Cheers, h.
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Thought you were actually jumping over cars LOL
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    How do I log jumping to conclusions and running my mouth off? B)