I need breakfast&&snack ideas!

Options
hey everyone~

so I just started dieting at 5'3 and 110lbs (goal- 95lbs!) and I'm clueless on what to eat! I'm a figure skater and exercise a LOT. Any ideas for breakfast and snacks?

thx! (:
~rose

PS: My usual cravings are sweets and cheese/salt. help me to fulfill them healthily! (:

Replies

• mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    breakfast
    6 oz greek yogurt
    1 cup berries
    1/4 cup granola

boiled egg
    3 links turkey sausage

snacks
    any fruit/10 almonds (unsalted)
    any fruit/string cheese
  • rebawagner
    rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Cheese sticks when I am in a hurry :) Good luck!
  • dork7760
    Options
    Breakfast: hard boiled egg and 6oz of yogurt. Snacks: crackers or carrots and hummus, cheese sticks, pistachios. Really anything in a 100 calorie pack. 1 cup of fruit, watermelon, cantelope, 1 apple or orange.
  • swtkaylasmommy
    Options
    my fav dessert is cherry activia yogurt with mini wheats mixed in....it's my healthy version of cherry pie lol.
  • kellicarter11
    kellicarter11 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    uh i think you should talk to your doctor 95 lbs for your height is not healthy
  • lukybug
    lukybug Posts: 209
    Options
    uh i think you should talk to your doctor 95 lbs for your height is not healthy

Thank you! Not wanting to preach, but that is correct. Also, you stated on your profile that you've had ana tendencies. Perhaps your goal weight and these tendencies should be discussed with your doctor. Good luck.
  • roseluv900
    Options
    ~Thx to everyone who gave me suggestions!
    I do know that 95lbs is a bit of a low weight, but I was still heavy at 100 and 5'3, so I'm trying to see if 5lbs will make any difference. (: